49 123
Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

reply 3643#3643 shinny's post

wow well i guess you must be in great shape i'd call that a bitter sweet blessing in disguise kind of
always repect peoples opinions

reply 3646#3646 shinny's post

lol you must be like me then i just love all foods but junk food omg is my absolute favourites

oh i wish junk food was good for you i would be the healthiest person on the planet and cod liver oil try tablets the taste of the tablets would rise through me and i thought it was disgusting let alone the actual oil

reply 3652#3652 bala's post

thats not a bad choice but i am a bit of a mc donalds whore and i love chinese singapore fried rice noodles with satay chicken but  the peanut sauce seperate

reply 3654#3654 bala's post

you know i like kfc but i prefer the smaller chicken houses there chips are amazing

reply 3655#3655 bala's post

ive never tried pop corn chicken i like spicy wings and tower spicy burger im a real pig binge eater when i get the munchies i go for it

reply 3658#3658 dognxtfoor's post

r u having a bubble

reply 3660#3660 arksongbird80's post

ive heard of taco bell but what is chick-fil-a

what do you think of hershey kisses ?

lol im glad someone over here new what chick-fil-a is (doesnt llok too bad) if we had one here i might onsider it

arksong since you like hersheys kisses or dont mind them your opinion about chocolate doesnt count im sorry yuck major yuck sorry

cadburys forever

49 123
Thread