49 123
Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

reply 3543#3543 bala's post

but i was talking about braiding your 2mm hair and painting our nails bright yellow so we could match friendzys for lifezys

reply 3545 bala's post

rotflovl look who's trying to big himself up sorry i was rolling on the floor because i fell off my chair from laugh out very loadly i think ive cracked a rib

reply 3547#3547 bala's post

the universe has spoken dont be afraid just think who better to dress your cat then me

reply 3549#3549 bala's post

i said cat not cap, what happens when the carrots swim to the elephant what are we going to do then

reply 3551#3551 bala's post

your cat can keep the cap i was thinking of this little pink number with purple dots very cute

reply 3553#3553 bala's post

your going to make me dinner omg what a gentleman see friendzys for lifezys pmsl

reply 3555#3555 bala's post

actually in all honesty that looks quite nice

reply 3557#3557 bala's post

really what exactely does that mean

ok the challenge is on

what i dont get it huh

this is for viptv right

it doesnt like my password i dont know why

reply 3567#3567 bala's post

how long has it been like that

reply 3569#3569 bala's post

well im sure if they are aware of the problem they are probably trying to fix it

reply 3571#3571 waterlilybarb's post

lol he thinks he can scare me but he can't plus he has been quite helpful,

reply 3575#3575 codbreaker's post

wow am i that powerful, i think i should get an applause  
and bala u could never ever ever scare me i was just watching a few more episodes of hellcats

reply 3583#3583 waterlilybarb's post

maybe your stressed about something if not have you had allergy testing if not that could help to find out what might be triggering the migraine's, i do feel for you i hope you feel better x

hey everyone bala's feelings are hurt

reply 3585#3585 bala's post

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo big mouth and lips like a fish whats all this oral fixation about

reply 3587#3578 bala's post

wow lazy easy and has an oral fixation you are a very deep individual aren't you
always repect peoples opinions

49 123
Thread