Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Gimme a shot at Persons Unknown!

Not to be a suck up, but I think the addition of the Stargate: Atlantis themesong on the About page was awesome.

Ding, /the light just turned on

I thought that these 'abouts and EGs' were our own writings. but  apperently we can copy/paste/footnote our assignment for credit. ok, i'm still in for the Persons Unknown 'about' and I'll get the EG for Star Wars: the Clone Wars.

oops. spoke too soon

I see carlorica has dibs on StarWars so i'll shoot for 'The Bridge' EG

Edit: Oops again, sorry Munch, ok, since Luthor and Miami Medical don't have a thread space yet, I'll pick one of those.

[ Last edited by fmkenney at 9-25-2010 13:02 ]

About – Persons Unknown

The Program needs them  for an important experiment. Will they produce the desired outcome?

Persons Unknown is a mystery drama series that premiered in June of 2010.

About the Show:
From Academy Award-winning writer Christopher McQuarrie and executive producers Heather McQuarrie and Rémi Aubuchon comes "ersons Unknown," a one-hour mystery drama in which a group of seven strangers must come together to solve the puzzle of their lives. All of them have been taken from their everyday lives and have arrived in a deserted town with no recollection of how they got there.

The eclectic group of strangers are Charlie Morse; Janet Cooper; Joe Tucker; Bill Blackham; Moira Doherty; Sergeant Graham McNair; Tori Fairchild; Erika Taylor; Mark Renbe; and Kat Damatto. While being held hostage, the strangers are constantly watched by omnipresent "security" cameras with no idea who or what is behind them. Every attempt to leave is thwarted by unforeseen circumstances, which seem to derive from mysterious forces. At every turn, these strangers-turned-comrades are threatened physically, psychologically and emotionally. Their chance at survival is to rely on each other. But who can they trust in this vulnerable state - either behind those cameras or amongst themselves? Their decisions will have moral and ethical consequences, as alliances are forged and relationships brokered.

CAST:

Actor

Character

Jason WilesJoe Tucker
Daisy BettsJanet Cooper
Chadwick BosemanGraham McNair
Lola GlaudiniKat Damatto
Tina HolmesMoira Doherty
Kate Lang JohnsonTori Fairchild
Gerald KydMark Renbe
Sean O'BryanBill Blackham
Alan RuckCharlie Morse
Andy GreenfieldNight Manager
Kandyse McClureErika Taylor
Michael HarneySam Edick
Reggie LeeTom
Joanna LipariAngela Barragan
Alan SmythLiam Ulrich
James ReadFranklin Fairchild

Episode Guides:
Season 1

Watch it now!
If you're not a vip member and want to find out how to watch Persons Unknown on this site, please see here.

source: NBC.com & IMDb
image: photobucket 1 & 2

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 9-25-2010 22:52 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 Excellent for your 1st go! I will poat 9-25-2010 19:53
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Excellent for your 1st go! I will poat 9-25-2010 19:53

carlorica 1441#1441 posted dibs on Star Wars.

I'll keep hunting a missing EG, but they are looking scarce.

my mommy won't let me watch Robot Chicken, LOL

actually I think 'missing 2009' would be a good starter entry (5 episodes). Since time is running out and I'm gettin sleepy, I will come back later and pitch in.

Episode Guide- Missing

1x01 – Episode 1 (aired Mon 16 Mar 2009)
Pauline Quirke stars in Missing, a new five-part drama for BBC Daytime, set in a busy Missing Persons Unit. Pauline plays DS Mary Jane Croft, a charismatic detective who runs the under-resourced unit.

When an autistic teenager is discovered wandering lost at the side of the road, DS MJ Croft assumes he is a missing person. However, she soon realises that it is the boy's mother who has disappeared, and becomes increasingly worried for her safety.
DC Jason Doyle and Amy Garnett deal with Jan, a young woman whose fiance has disappeared in what seem like suspiciously fraudulent circumstances. And MJ is shocked when her friend, radio DJ Danny, asks her on air about her sister, Ellen, who went missing over ten years ago.

1x02 – Episode 2 (aired Mon 16 Mar 2009)
When a sixteen-year-old girl goes missing, her parents claim it is completely out of character, and are distraught when DS MJ Croft, head of the Dover Missing Persons Unit, finds vodka in the teenager's bedroom. DC Jason Doyle, however, is suspicious that the father is abusing his daughter.
Meanwhile, Amy helps 65-year-old Stan Marsh search for his long-lost twin brother.

1x03 – Episode 3 (aired Wed 18 Mar 2009)
The team investigates when Tom Laird's wife Irene vanishes suddenly, and DS MJ Croft comes to blows with her superior, DCI Ford, when she suspects Tom of murder. MJ is not convinced when new evidence reveals another side to Irene.
Meanwhile, Amy is keen to find Martin Cadzo, who disappeared after testifying against his father in a fraud trial, and whose uncle has left him a large inheritance.

1x04 – Episode 4 (aired Thu 19 Mar 2009)
The father of a little girl goes missing, and DS Croft suspects that the younger brother is involved. As they dig deeper, they discover that a shocking secret has caused Paul Garrison to flee his family.
Meanwhile, Amy struggles to connect with a woman claiming to be searching for her missing father, and her investigation reveals that the woman has been lying and is in fact missing herself.
MJ gets disturbing news about her missing sister, Ellen.

1x05 – Episode 5 (aired Fri 20 Mar 2009)
In the concluding part of the drama, DS MJ Croft and DC Jason Doyle suspect money problems when a pregnant woman reports her boyfriend missing, and Amy's investigations into the case put her in real danger when a witness turns nasty.
Meanwhile MJ is getting closer to her missing sister Ellen, but she may not get the happy ending she was hoping for.

SOURCE

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 9-26-2010 00:58 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 Thank you! head to the pitstop 9-25-2010 21:39
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thank you! head to the pitstop 9-25-2010 21:39

Episode Guide- Missing, season 2

2x01 – Episode 1 (aired Mon 15 Mar 2010)
Mary Jane and the team investigate after a 6 year old girl goes missing. Suspicion soon ends up falling on the girl's dad.

2x02 – Episode 2 (aired Tue 16 Mar 2009)
Mary Jane and the team investigate after a teenager disappears from a local hostel. They are soon concerned that something sinister might have happened.

2x03 – Episode 3 (aired Wed 17 Mar 2009)
The team investigate after Karen Clitheroe's husband suddenly disappears. Mary Jane also founds her relationship with her own father becoming strained.

2x04 – Episode 4 (aired Thu 18 Mar 2009)
After Jerry and Emma report the disappearance of friend Darren, Mary Jane is worried for the well-being of the popular missing soldier.

2x05 – Episode 5 (aired Fri 19 Mar 2010)
Jason Doyle tries to help his old friend Lee after he reports that his girlfriend has gone missing. The investigation leads to tragic consequences though.

2x06 – Episode 6 (aired Mon 22 Mar 2010)
After Judy reports her fiance Nev missing, the team investigate. They become concerned when they find out some sleeping pills have gone missing.

2x07 – Episode 7 (aired Tue 23 Mar 2010)
An au pair working for a wealthy couple goes missing and Mary Jane thinks she that she may be pregnant. The team work to discover what has happened to her. Mary Jane learns that her department is being joined by DC Josh Kemplin.

2x08 – Episode 8 (aired Wed 24 Mar 2010)
DC Josh Kemplin is eager to get stuck in after joining the team. He works with Jason on the case of a missing 14-year-old musician.

2x09 – Episode 9 (aired Thu 25 Mar 2010)
After a teacher at an expensive public school goes missing Jason gets the chance to head the investigation. The team soon discover that he could of been having an affair with one of his pupils.

2x10 – Episode 10 (aired Fri 26 Mar 2010)
Mary Jane and the team are called to investigate an old case when a couple whose daughter went missing eight years ago are convinced they've seen her on a beach in Dover.

SOURCE

[ Last edited by fmkenney at 9-27-2010 15:21 ]

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 9-27-2010 16:16 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 Thank you very much. :) 9-27-2010 13:10
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thank you very much. :) 9-27-2010 13:10

Thread