Thread
Printable Version

TV Show News & Ratings

criminal minds twice?

Reply 616#616 bala's post

why not castle? I think it is still original.

wow, is it just me, or is NCIS doing really well?

I'm curious for this show, but I hope it won't be completely like 24 because then each extraction would be spread over so many episodes that it is to frustrating (for me) to watch. Though I am looking forward to a high action show, I hope it can stay original and doesn't fall back on the same thing every time.

I'm sorry, but the copshow Rookies looks a bit like a knock-off of Blue Bloods

I think that Lie to me should continue or at least get a good ending.
The other shows, they are kind of right with those. An Human Target was one of my shows, but it has become a bit boring and not very original lately. + the center on the personal lives of the characters doesn't look so good for this show... I don't know, I haven't enjoyed this season that much.
Chuck: well I've kind of stopped watching that this season. Although I didn't watch every episode of the previous seasons, I was kind of tired of it. I didn't like that more people know and get involved and all that. I loved the excuses and the lies and all... But I didn't like the shift of attention.

Reply 755#755 spratt89's post

looks good. I think I'm going to have a busy pilotseason

Reply 984#984 spratt89's post

Since I absolutely loved last episode, I agree. Bring it back!!

Is the table with cancelled shows correct? Lie to me, off the map and breaking in are definitly not coming back?

too bad, there are some good shows on the cancelled list

Reply 1249#1249 spratt89's post

I like the idea of the teenage spy thing, if it's a bit like the Alex Rider books which I loved
The CIA thing, I don't know, I hope they aren't going to make a covert affairs copy.

Thread