27 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Listener Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I can't find this show, Is it on the site?

just saw the pilot, I love this show :d

I saw the final today and I really hope there will be a season 2!!! I'm addicted to this show and I don't want this to get cancelled

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I'm gonna rewatch the episodes cause besides some small details, I don't remember much of it.

I'm at episode 3, but since I have vacation now I will be able to watch them all + the new epi by the end of the week

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

what I was thinking throughout the episode: the reason they want him and his brother is probably because of there gift. And Frank was send to tell toby about the things that were happening, so maybe the beacons are coming from his brother and not from his mother. On the other hand his mom was a listener too so they could be from her too.
What I'm curious about is weather there are more bad guys...

Ok so I watched the first episode of this new season and I noticed some changes.
Like the fact that the bad guys were shown as a big part of the storyline
And a new cop being introduced (don't know if that's important)
And Livia pushing Toby to pry in the memories of the girl was a bit akward, but in the end the right thing to do.
The new love interest for Livia is nice and seeing Toby jealous is funny.
Just 1 remark, in the end it looked like they were talking over Charlie as being death, but I thought she made it through...

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I think this was a good episode, with the partner not believing him either and him answering to unsaid questions...
But I loved the facereading story. Can't believe she fell for that. I know you can read a lot from someone's face, but not that much, especially without a backstory.
Also nice that they cought the guy.
The ending was good with the 'and vice versa' that was thought instead of said.
But there is something about this cop I really don't like.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I liked the episode very much. Good that their boss didn't keep asking and just wants him to tell him someday. + Loved the ending And Toby talking the guy down without looking in his brain was nice.

I haven't But I hope you're wrong. And the fact that he's an informant helps him to help others and that's what he wants. I don't think he cares that he helps her carrier.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I actually liked this episode very much. I think it's good that they showed the thoughts of the autistic child realistic and that it took a lot of efford to get through to him. I also like the way Logan got the truth out of him, using the train set and getting the tip from his partner was nice.
The 'backpain' to get rid of the new beds was funny.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

yes, but I don't understand completely why since all three of them have equal diplomatic immunity so he could have just said it was an accident and return to russia... that would have been a lot easier then framing his autistic brother and letting his other brother take the fall.

I understand why she gave her dad cyanide, but that doesn't make it right. And Toby was right not telling Michelle because they don't have any proof and that family has already been through so much.
This was a good episode and finding out about Michelle's dad was a nice touch.

Question: I'm trying to watch the listener episode, but everywhere I look I get a blue bloods(?) episode; even on viptv.
(it's the one where Danny Reagan witnessed a murder and wants to testify against the murderer, a druglord)
Does anyone else have this problem? And does anyone know where I can find the right episode?

I loved this episode. I was feeling for michelle at the end. It seems like she loved him very much but the gambling was too much.

I doubt it, but she will probably get the help she needs.
I like it that they brought in another gifted. We have now seen 3 different gifts
I wonder if we will see her more.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

I agree, she didn't want the gift she got because of the guy and the only thing she wanted to be alive for was to get the guys responsible.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I have been looking forward to this. I'm happy it's here :p

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I first thought the boss was going to give him to the gang taskforce or something when he was talking to that one guy, but the new taskforce is going to be good. I just hope the headaches don't come back.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

that was what I was thinking, but he doesn't think so. We'll see. I like this show and I hope this season will be great!

27 12
Thread