Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

just UPS it barb.......

Help Wanted

It is also helpful if u can put picture of the items for sale with corresponding price of course in ur ads..... here in japan we usually use the word of mouth advertisement..... meaning telling to your friends and your friends should tell it to their friends
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +1 Thanks for taking the time to provide so 4-17-2009 19:23
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for taking the time to provide so 4-17-2009 19:23

barb, for other things that you just need to dispose of,  u can try to contact ur local recyling shops near u.... they might be of help especially to big items.... here in japan we need to pay to the city office for disposing of big items.... but if we give it to the recycling shops sometimes they pay for the items too.... but for only considerable amount goodluck!

congrats tina... take an extra care!!!

good to be back home right barb?

so tina, what do you expect? a boy or girl?

was it a side effect of being preggy? coz my wife also did that when she was pregnant with our daughter....

yeah barb... time is gold as the saying goes... when somebody wastes our time they must compensate it! go! go! go! sue them if you must

possitive attitude.... I like it!

reply 2979 bala's post

schooling hinders partying and everything....

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING COMPARES!!!

reply 3011#3011 writemako's post

Gambatte Kudasai!!!

reply 3014#3014 shinny'spost

hi shinny! baba in japanese is grandmother

reply 3071#3071

it's her first i guess...

feng shen he jing barb and hao yun! i'm not sure if it's mandarin... that's some words i learned from my chinese friend...

[ Last edited by rickman at 8-19-2009 10:14 ]

good to know that you are ok  now shinny...

Reply 3421#3421 nye87's post

i got their music video kings and queens free from itunes and its good

hi studiojek! rickman here

no worries...  i've been there and done that most of the time now too  wish i can turn back the clock

Thread