Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 174#174 bala's post

Blair and Nate made up after Nate went to see Chuck and Nate told him that Blair is being Blair and she hasn't changed but Chuck convinced him that Nate can't change her but Blair has changed because she could'v e had Chuck but she didn't.

I don't think Chuck and Blair make a good couple, I think they are too alike. They both have a savior complex. I think they are attracted to each other only because they are so alike. I think Chuck would actually be a great match to Serena although I know they aren't attracted to each other right now but who knows maybe in a different season? Once Serena hooks up with Chuck maybe then Blair will want Chuck again?

Reply 177#177 bala's post

I'm not too sure if this is who Lily is really like, it was really out of character. Poppy is way out of Serena and the others league, Poppy is a crook, Lily knows that and maybe wanted to really protect Serena and the quickest surest way was to get her arrested.

She took care of her daughter. Serena could have been charged with fraud etc.
It's drastic but maybe these measures like getting your child arrested is  the only kind of things that works on these kids. I'm sure Rufus can't understand and can't believe Lily got her daughter arrested, but Lily grew up in the same environment as Serena and her friends  so she knows what works and what doesn't.

Chuck is such a sweetie, he always makes me want to shake him so that he stops acting like an idiot and does something about his feelings for Blaire instead of thinking that he can't make her happy.

So now bascially almost all the characters are not in a relationship. I wonder who their next love interest is going to be.

That was a cute season finale. I'm so happy for Chuck.

So in the last season finale there was a mention of Serena's Dad. What's this all about?  I don't remember anything about it - could someone shed me a light- is her biological dad missing or something?

Thanks Bala. I wasn't sure if any of the episodes mentioned about her bio dad.

I kind of can't remember clearly but in the scene where the young Lily is at the party with her sister and her boyfriend, wasn't there a guy who's last name was Van der woodsen? Is that guy supposively Serena's dad that Lily marries?

Thread