Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 137#137 bala's post

hey bala just read your comment and was curious so i looked it up and actually the technique that was used is actually a real technique that was developed in 2008. heres the link if your curious...

http://www.diseaseaday.com/lungs ... w-hope-for-patients
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 193#193 slade01's post

OMG that was bloody awesome. i agree with everything above except that meredith passed the misscarrage off as unimportant. she was completly in shock over derek thinking that he was dead one minute but they were faking it. and she was trying to make sure owen was ok for christina and he was resisting. she seemed like she was numb from it all and couldnt have another break down right then.

loved this season opener. i really liked that it was set months later and the use of flashbacks to tell the story better.

thought this was a great episode and really enjoyed Aprils rant at the end. i like meredith am starting to like her more and more lol.

Reply 16#16 studiojek's post

avery and april? mmmm... i dont know maybe. i wish christina would come back i miss her old christina, new christina is annoying lol.

i wish derek and meredith would discuss the miscarriage though it just kind of hanging out there.

yeah she told him at the end of an episode a couple back

yeah she told him when they were arguing about his driving too fast so it must have been the episode after the wedding.

yeah me to i just really love this one lol

great episode knew meredith was going to get her own solo surgery even though she didnt get picked by derek. and christina seems to be coming back slowly.

loved this episode. found it really intense from start to finish. really feeling for meredith and derek at the moment.

Thread