Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

hi, im fairly new to this site and just stumbled onto this thread and read that you where getting married mel, so i just wanted to offer my congratulations. and i wish you all the luck. and as for good stress, i reall wouldnt know i have only ever suffered from the bad kind lol. but anyway good luck.

thank you for the welcome.

Reply 2267#2267 imarielle626's post

congrats on getting the sorority that you wanted and good luck with your classes.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 2270#2270 gabsimom's post

i wasnt pretending that he/she was not there i just did not understand this post lol.

oh ok then lol. was just far too many pages too read when i first signed up lol.

welcome back barb

Reply 2354#2354 cshapiro's post

thats one of the good things about living in the uk. everybody is entitled to free medical care no matter who they are or how much money they have.

hey everyone. mel those cookies look awesome. making me hungry and i have just eating.  am so jealous of everyone going away for the weekend wheras i am stuck at home packing up the house ready to move(again )  next week. am so scared about driving the entire length of scotland on my own, well my sis will be in car but she cant drive lol. will hopefully get to orkney in one piece lol.

Reply 2383#2383 cshapiro's post

i know it not that far compared to other places. it just that it going to take about seven hours  to drive and i have never driven for so long before i i kinda nervous about a certain part of the journey which is a very steep and bendy hill. plus my sister is just annoying to be in a car with lol.

Reply 2386#2386 meljones_83's post

very true. and after driving all that distance i then have a two hour ferry ride to look forward too. yay. (sense the sarcasm? lol) i hate boats. they make me feel like lol

i finally got on the internet again after my move and drive. i was exhausted driving north. took forever. lol

the place is just horrible. all of the previous occupants stuff was still in the house and it was a complete mess and the landlord said that he was going to clean it out. we all stayed there for the first night on mattresses on the floor and i think the house made me sick, so at the moment all five of us a staying at my uncles house until we can get sorted lol.

hey guys, haven't posted in a while lol. thats what happens when you dnt have an internet connection and have to go the pub for free wifi access lol.  and mel good luck with everything for the wedding.

Thread