Lie To Me5.50 Million

9:00PM
Lie To Me5.42 Million
Greek1.07 Million

10:00PM
Castle9.20 Million

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-18-2011 23:43 ]

Breaking: Fox Renews Raising Hope

Raising Hope is one step closer to the terrible twos: Fox has renewed the rookie family comedy for a second season.

The pickup was formally announced this morning at the network’s portion of the Television Critics Assoc. midseason Press Tour.

The critically acclaimed Hope, which was the first new series to receive a full-season green light back in October, has been a welcome bright spot for Fox this fall. The network’s other two freshman entries, Lone Star and Running Wilde, have already been cancelled.

Source

Rosenbaum to recur on 'Breaking In'?

Michael Rosenbaum could be promoted to a recurring role on new Fox comedy Breaking In.

The former Smallville star makes a brief appearance in the show's first episode as Dutch, who becomes involved in a love triangle with Melanie (Odette Yustman) and Cameron (Bret Harrison).

Executive producer Doug Robinson told TVLine: "[Rosenbaum] will probably do at least these six [episodes] that we're doing [beyond the pilot]."

He added that the character could become a permanent fixture in the office run by Christian Slater's character Oz.

"We're thinking about bringing Dutch in the office and making him a part of the team," he confirmed. "[We'll] maybe play out that triangle a little bit more."

The executive producers of Smallville previously revealed that they are struggling in their attempts to convince Rosenbaum to reprise his old role as Lex Luthor.

Breaking In premieres April 6 on Fox.

Source

Tuesday 11th January

8:00PM
NCIS21.93 Million
No Ordinary Family5.42 Million

NCIS Los Angeles18.03 Million
V5.76 Million

The Good Wife12.22 Million
The Game7.70 Million
Parenthood5.63 Million
Detroit 1-8-75.30 Million
Lights Out1.50 Million

11:00PM
Lets Stay Together4.40 Million

The Ratings for NCIS & NCIS LA are brilliant, I have said it for a long time that NCIS is not given enough credit it deserves.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-15-2011 19:11 ]

Blind Item: Which Dead Drama Series is Suddenly Showing a Pulse?

Here’s some news that’ll excite a buncha you… and then frustrate that same bunch, because — sorry! —it comes in the form of a Blind Item: A hit drama series whose final season was announced in the last 12 months may not be ending after all! Know which one yet? I’ll give you some clues…

Though the network told the world that the plug had been pulled, apparently not everyone involved in the show was in agreement about that. In fact, to this day, talks are ongoing behind scenes to extend its run, one way (in its current form) or another (in a tweaked form or even as a series of TV movies).
Sound like something’s rotten in the state of Denmark? Yeah, I’m with ya there.

Another big clue: No, it is not Tru Calling. That was axed ages ago. Let it go!

Your best guesses? Hit the comments section below.

Source

Wednesday 12th January

The Middle10.09 Million

Modern Family11.11 Million

Law & Order SVU8.38 Million
Off The Map7.56 Million
The Defenders6.80 Million
Are We There Yet2.40 Million

10:30PM
Are We There Yet2.40 Million

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 4-1-2011 06:21 ]

Charlie's Angels Pilot green lighted by ABC

Twice upon a time, there were three little girls who went to the police academy. And now, ABC has decided, a new trio of cops should be turned into Charlie’s Angels — the network’s just ordered a pilot for an update of the ’70s hit.

This go-’round, TVLine has learned, the show will be set in Miami and Bosley will be hot. (No offense to David Doyle.) Also of note: Leonard Goldberg, a producer on the original series, is on board, as is (behind the scenes) Drew Barrymore, who brought the crimefighters to the big screen. Overseeing the whole operation will be Smallville alumni Alfred Gough and Miles Millar.

Now the question is, who should play the Angels — and the sexed-up Bosley?

Source

I think this is good news, I just hope they don't ruin the whole Charlie Angels premise.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-13-2011 20:31 ]

Buffy' writers join 'Randall & Hopkirk'

Syfy has announced that two former Buffy writers will script a new version of Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased).

The original version of the series, which starred Mike Pratt as detective Jeff Randall and Kenneth Cope as his ghostly partner Marty Hopkirk, ran on ITV from 1969 to 1970. Syfy originally purchased the rights to the show from ITV in May last year.

Entertainment Weekly now reports that Jane Espenson and Drew Z. Greenberg will write a new hour-long pilot. Greenberg has previously worked on Dexter and Warehouse 13, while Espenson, who is currently working on the fourth series of Torchwood, has scripted episodes of Battlestar Galactica and Dollhouse.

A previous remake of Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) aired on BBC One from 2000 to 2001 and starred comic duo Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer as the mismatched detectives

Source

NBC to pick up 'Wonder Woman' series?

David E. Kelley has suggested that a new Wonder Woman television series could air on NBC.The Boston Legal creator previously confirmed that the comic adaptation was still in development, despite reports that all major networks had passed on the project.

He recently told The Hollywood Reporter that NBC would be a "good home" for the pilot and expressed his intention to pitch a series to incoming programming chief Robert Gleenblatt."I like to think of it as a smart script and I know he responds to smart material," said Kelley, adding that his version of Wonder Woman will be a "real complex woman and not just a superhero".

He also implied that taking the project to a cable network was a "possibility" and claimed that the show could reach the air in 2012."I think the likelihood is we'll see it next year," he said. "I'm being optimistic, but I don't think I'm being unrealistic."

Source

If this show ends up on NBC then it is destined to fail just like 90% of their new shows this 2010/2011 season.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-14-2011 17:51 ]

Thursday 13th January

8:30PM
S#! My Dad Says10.14 Million

Grey's Anatomy12.14 Million

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-14-2011 22:17 ]

Rockford Files' Reboot Shelved Due to 'House M.D.'

Plans to reboot 1970s TV drama "The Rockford Files" have been shelved for a second time after producer David Shore was forced to return to writing duties on his hit medical drama "House M.D.".

Shore had planned to script and produce a rejuvenated "Rockford Files", which originally starred James Garner as private investigator Jim Rockford, and was rumored to be in talks to sign up "Lost" hunk Josh Holloway for the lead role.

However, after a huge section of the new House series was scrapped at the last minute, creator Shore had to return to help re-structure the season, leaving his new project on hold, according to Deadline.com.

It is Shore's second attempt to revive "The Rockford Files" - a previous reboot, starring Dermot Mulroney as Rockford, failed to get past the pilot stage after NBC bosses gave the episode lacklustre reviews in 2010.

Source

This is a shame because I was looking forward to seeing a Rockford Files remake.

Charlie's Angels Scoop

Veteran actor Robert Wagner confirms to EW that he’ll be replacing the late John Forsythe as the voice of Charlie in ABC’s planned reboot of Charlie’s Angels. The 80-year-old star says he was approached by original series’ exec producer Leonard Goldberg and quickly signed on for the gig, which will be set in Miami. Will he speak to the new still-to-be-cast Angels via speakerphone as Forsythe did? “I would imagine it will probably be quite different because the technology is quite different. I would imagine it would be on cell phones wherever these gals are,” says Wagner, who hasn’t seen any scripts yet. “I could be tweeting them, I could be doing a lot of things with them, you know.”

Source

Sarah Michelle Gellar Fronts CBS Drama Pilot

TV’s erstwhile Buffy Summers, Sarah Michelle Gellar, is poised for a return to the smaller screen as the star of a new CBS drama pilot.Titled Ringer, the prospective new series revolves around a young woman on the run from the mob, Deadline reports. Hoping to elude her pursuers, she adopts the identity of her wealthy twin sister — but wouldn’t you know it, there’s a steep bounty on her sib’s life as well!

Gellar’s previous bid for a full-time TV return was The Wonderful Maladys, a pilot that HBO opted not to pick up in fall 2009. Since wrapping Buffy The Vampire Slayer in 2003, her film credits have included Scooby Doo 2, The Grudge and its sequel, and the indie Southland Tales.

Ringer was penned by Supernatural writer-producers Eric Charmelo and Nicole Snyder; ABC Studios, CBS TV Studios and Brillstein Entertainment Partners will coproduce.

Source

I will be glad seeing Sarah Michelle Gellar back on out Tv screens but the show does not really sound that good if I'm honest.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-15-2011 12:40 ]

Friday 14th January

Medium6.64 Million
Human Target4.73 Million

CSI NY9.54 Million
Human Target4.77 Million

These are good ratings for Human Target considering it was not promoted at all by Fox

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-15-2011 19:10 ]

Sunday 16th January

7:30PM
American Dad3.58 Million

The Simpsons6.47 Million

Bob’s Burgers5.10 Million

Desperate Housewives10.10 Million
Family Guy7.07 Million
Big Love1.21 Million
Californication0.55 Million

9:30PM
Cleveland Show5.54 Million
Episodes0.44 Million

CSI Miami10.30 Million
Brothers & Sisters7.20 Million

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-24-2011 17:59 ]

Monday 17th January

House10.55 Million
How I Met Your Mother10.51 Million
Chuck5.90 Million
Pretty Little Liars2.99 Million

Rules Of Engagement9.84 Million

Two & A Half Men15.55 Million
The Cape6.10 Million
Lie To Me5.90 Million
Being Human1.96 Million
Greek1.00 Million

9:30PM
Mike & Molly13.03 Million

Harry's Law11.00 Million
Hawaii Five-010.50 Million
Skins3.25 Million

Great start for Harry's Law, not to sure that it will continue when Castle is on at the same time.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-20-2011 12:15 ]

Tuesday 18th January

NCIS21.00 Million
No Ordinary Family5.70 Million
Life Unexpected1.93 Million

NCIS Los Angeles17.30 Million
V5.60 Million
Life Unexpected1.60 Million

The Good Wife11.30 Million
The Game5.94 Million
Parenthood5.55 Million
White Collar3.81 Million
Southland2.10 Million
Lights Out0.921 Million

11:00PM
Lets Stay Together3.52 Million

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-20-2011 19:36 ]

Reply 638#638 kellemanske's post

normally the second half of the NCIS series has American Idol on at same time but American Idol is now on Wednesdays & Thursdays which allows NCIS to keep its audience and grow.

USA Orders 2 New Shows

USA will debut two new shows this year, including a legal drama from Bourne trilogy producer Doug Liman.
The network has given series orders to A Legal Mind starring Gabriel Macht (Love and Other Drugs) and Patrick J. Adams (Lost) and Necessary Roughness starring Callie Thorne (Rescue Me).

Legal Mind (Universal Cable Productions) is about a top Manhattan corporate lawyer (Macht) who hires a street-smart college dropout (Adams) to team on legal cases — even though only one of them has a law degree. Mind is created by Aaron Korsh (The Deep End); Gene Klein (Covert Affairs) is producer and Liman is exec producer.

“Legal Mind comes from an edgier place than we have in the past,” notes Jeff Wachtel, president of programming at USA.
Necessary Roughness (Sony Pictures TV and Universal Cable Productions) is about a Long Island divorcee (Throne) who gets a job as a therapist for a pro football team and soon finds herself landing all sorts of high-profile clients. It’s from writer-producers Liz Kruger and Craig Shaprio (Miami Medical).
“It’s in some ways a more purely emotional show,” Wachtel says. “There are no bombs and bullets.”

The duo have quite a reputation to live up to. USA has enjoyed a ridiculously strong track record for launching new shows and is the top-rated cable network for five years running. Each of the new dramas will debut with a 90-minute premiere followed by 11 one-hour episodes. For those keeping count, USA now has 10 original dramas.

Source

ABC's 'Charlie's Angels' Casts First Angel

EXCLUSIVE: Meet the first new Charlie's angel: I hear General Hospital co-star Annie Ilonzeh has landed one of the 3 leads in ABC's Charlie's Angels pilot. The project, from Sony Pictures TV and Drew Barrymore's Flower Films, is a modern take on the Angels set in Miami and centers on a new trio of young and sexy private eyes - Kate, Abby and Marisa - working for a wealthy mystery man. Ilonzeh will play Kate, a very smart and very athletic ex-cop and a master of martial arts. She is the most serious of our 3 Angels but also knows how to let her hair down and have a great time. Ilonzeh, best known for her role as Maya Ward on General Hospital, recently did arcs on HBO's Entourage and the CW's Melrose Place.

Source

Thread