Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Reply 3344#3344 waterlilybarb's post

they look really good, I know that by trying to make them smaller the images become messed up

I found the site http://www.resizeyourimage.com/ which does it for you, I found 640 width by 140 height to be the best

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-15-2012 21:40 ]

Reply 3394#3394 codebreaker's post

I'm glad your still doing the Abouts & Episode guides as I have enough already including 6 new show and I think 3 or 4 that don't air till late this year or early next year.

I can do both for Go On if they are available.

I can also do both for the following shows if they are added to the site.

Arrow, Chicago Fire, The Following - Mid Season, Elementary, Hunted, Last Resort & The Mob Doctor

I will do both for The Mob Doctor later today and I will post them in Drama and not comedy as that is where it should be,

Arrow, Chicago Fire, The Following - Mid Season, Elementary, Hunted & Last Resort

I completely forgot about the Comedy section still needing to be done, it goes along with the Drama Cancelled/Ended folder.

I might try to get some done when i get some free time.

I will do both for Columbo at the weekend

Arrow, Chicago Fire, The Following - Mid Season, Elementary, Hunted & Last Resort

Reply 3429#3429 spratt89's post

I have already come across a problem with Columbo, VIP has 12 seasons listed yet on all the sites I have visited there are only 10

Columbo season 1 is messed up, episodes 8 & 9 should be 1 & 2 as they are the pilot episodes so any ideas on how I should do the episode guide when its out of sync

Reply 3433#3433 codebreaker's post

I sent a PM to LBJ just now and asked if he could help get it sorted out.

I am going to finally try and get the Colombo About & Episode guide done soon and will also try to do the newly added The King Of Queens

Update:

Arrow - Done
Chicago Fire - Done
Elementary - Done
The Mob Doctor - Done

I Will do the following shows if they are added to the site.

The Following - Mid Season, Hannibal - Mid Season, Hunted, Mockingbird Lane & Last Resort

The Americans - Jan 2013, The Following - Mid Season, Hannibal - Mid Season, Hunted, Mockingbird Lane & Last Resort.

On a side not I am going to use Tvrage for my episode guides from now on because tv.com seem to be falling behind in putting details up for episodes.

Reply 3488#3488 codebreaker's post

I bet not as much as TV.com

Reply 3559#3559 waterlilybarb's post

I personally wouldn't of put Top Gear in Comedy as its more reality and if that's the case shouldn't QI be put in Comedy too,

Reply 3561#3561 waterlilybarb's post

It's just 3 guys who talk about Cars all the time, yes there are funny moments but not really enough for it to be put as a comedy show but that's just my opinion from watching it for the past 7 years.

The Americans - Jan 2013, The Following - Jan 2013, Hannibal - Mid Season, Mockingbird Lane (2013), SHIELD (2013), Transporter - Jan 2013

I can do both for MacGyver & The Transporter and will help with the other new shows added that are left over

The Americans - Jan 2013, Beverly Hills Cop (2013),  The Following - Jan 2013, Hannibal - Mid Season, King & Maxwell (2013) NCIS Spinoff (2013), SHIELD (2013)

Reply 3625#3625 codebreaker's post

Great, something to confuse me, I might just have to use whatever TVrage has it in and ask LBJ to change the order if he can

Update: wont use TV Rage as the order on their is even worse than what we have on the site

Update Number 2: Looks like I will have to use Wikipedia for the episode guide but I might have to see what order it is being shown in America as it is an American show first if not I will just have to put them in whatever order the Canadian network are showing them in

Reply 3627#3627 codebreaker's post

Thanks, I will just have to ask LBJ to change the episode titles to the correct ones

Thread