Thread
Printable Version

chuck season 2 episode 1...

chuck season 2 episode 1...

its out...dunno if tv-video knew about it but its out...not officially but ive seen episode 1 of season 2 and its frickin' awesome. hopefully tv-video dont know about it yet coz then if they did, then they have a reason for uploading it, where as if they didnt know about it, then they will upload it =) i saw it on a site, not gonna mention which as to not divert people away from this site. the quality was brilliant so its worth the attention of tv-video. please tv-video, upload it because all those super awesome fans who are waiting for it to come on here, might have to wait a week or something.

knowing tv-video, there probably is a thread for knight rider. im sure when gossip girl season 1 aired, they showed it a day earlier in canada so tv-video took that copy and uploaded it a day early. i just thought maybe it might apply for chuck.

didnt the pilot air like earlier this year? i know ive seen an episode like half a year ago or something...or is that the pilot that wasnt used?

that would probably make sense...lol. actually now that i think about it, im pretty sure it was the movie i saw...at the end, it had a cameo with david hasselhoff. i do love how the car looks like it was a rejected transformer ^_^ episode 1 was pretty good =)

Thread