Thread
Printable Version

About the Show Member Challenge

Reply 1402#1402 waterlilybarb's post

I will do an episode guide and about for Boy Meets Girl  and an about for Star Trek: Universe

I am in the race

Reply 1409#1409 waterlilybarb's post

one of the star trek, sorry meant Enterprise.  My bad

Reply 1412#1412 gabsimom's post

Yea, I know, meaning I have a whole season of shows to watch: making coffee right now....

I am in the race

Reply 1414#1414 waterlilybarb's post

But how would I know they tell the truth

One of the reasons I chose Boy meets Girl, since most of the shows that didn't have episode guides I have little interest in seeing, and this show has only 4 episodes.  And I still have time.

I am in the race

About Star Trek: Enterprise

"The Final Frontier Has a New Beginning."

Star Trek: Enterprise (2001 - 2005)

About Star Trek: Enterprise:
Star Trek: Enterprise is the last show of the Star Trek television saga takes place during the mid-22nd century, 10 years before the foundation of the United Federation of Planets. The Enterprise, the first warp five starship  sets out on it's mission to go where no human has gone before.

As they travel through both space and time, Captain Jonathon Archer (Scott Bakula) and the crew of the Enterprise, encounter both familiar and new races.  This show brings about the history of all the series.   The origins of many devices and concepts known to watchers of the other series in the Star Trek universe are seen.    The show lasted 4 seasons and 98 episodes.

Cast:
Scott Bakula Captain Jonathon Archer
Jolene Blalock Sub-Commander T'Pol
Dominic Keating Lieutenant Malcolm Reed  
John BillingsleyDr. Phlox
Anthony Montgomery Ensign Travis Mayweather  
Linda Park Ensign Hoshi Sato
Connor TrinneerCommander Charles 'Trip' Tucker III

Episode Guides:
Seasons 1 & 2
Seasons 3 & 4

Watch it now!
For information on VIP membership, please see here.

sources: imdb.com, wikipedia and tv.com

[ Last edited by sanggye at 9-24-2010 05:01 ]

[ Last edited by sanggye at 9-24-2010 07:22 ]

[ Last edited by sanggye at 9-24-2010 07:23 ]

[ Last edited by sanggye at 9-24-2010 07:24 ]

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 9-24-2010 14:14 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 Thank you & very well done! 9-24-2010 11:15
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thank you & very well done! 9-24-2010 11:15

Reply 1430#1430 sanggye's post

Ok, this was harder than I thought, had trouble with the table big time.  I will wait to get approved before posting the about for Boy Meets Girl

I am in the race

[ Last edited by sanggye at 9-24-2010 05:02 ]

Boy Meets Girl Episode Guide

1. Part 1
Danny Reed is a slob from Manchester and Veronica Burton is a coiffeured beauty journalist. When they accidentally get hit by lightning at the same time he wakes up in her body to be greeted by her anxious boyfriend, Jay. She wakes up in his unkempt carcass. Then the shenanigans begin.

2. Part 2
Danny is really bored with Veronica's world and is finding it difficult to manage.

3. Part 3

Danny is horrified after having had sex with Jay and he is close to going over the edge. Pete confronts him and he finally tells him the truth about being Danny stuck inside his girlfriend's body.

4. Part 4
Danny and Veronica see if they get their old lives back, and if they do, whether things will ever be the same again.

source: tv.com
image adapted from: photobucket

[ Last edited by sanggye at 9-24-2010 04:36 ]

[ Last edited by sanggye at 9-24-2010 05:01 ]

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 9-24-2010 14:30 ]
Recent Ratings

Reply 1434#1434 sddvasquez's post

The final episode of Enterprise used the line, it was also used in some promos with Bakula, it was supposed to be attributed to Cochrane, 80 years before Enterprise launched (Star Trek: First Contact), but I do kinda like the "It's been a long road...."  I use one of the taglines from the old promos though

ummm I'm geeking out

[ Last edited by sanggye at 9-24-2010 07:23 ]

About Boy Meets Girl

Boy Meets Girl is a comedy/drama that premiered on 1 May 2009.

About Boy Meets Girl:
Danny Reed is directionless and dissatisfied with his lot in life. Working at a DIY superstore, he vents his frustrations on the customers when not pining for his co-worker, Fiona, or foisting his encyclopedic knowledge of useless information onto loyal friend Pete. He is a world away from the successful and vivacious Veronica, whose job as a glamorous fashion journalist provides her with a well-stocked bank account and an even better stocked social calendar. Worshipped by her devoted boyfriend, Jay, Veronica seems to have it all. So when a freak accident traps the mismatched strangers in each others bodies the results are not pretty.

As Danny and Veronica struggle with their new identities they begin to discover new truths about themselves. But besides learning to walk in high heels or being forced to 'slum it' with the working classes, the pair long to get back to their own bodies and ultimately, their old lives.

Cast:
Rachael StirlingVeronica Burton
Martin FreemanDanny Reed
Marshall LancasterPete
Paterson JosephJay Metcalfe
Angela GriffinFiona
Tamzin MallesonSiobhan
Peter WightBill
Lisa MillettJenny  
Stuart McGuganMalcolm
James LanceAli

Episode Guide

Watch it now!
For information on VIP membership, please see here.

sources: imdb.com, tvrage.com & wikipedia
image adapted from: photobucket

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 9-24-2010 14:54 ]
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +10 Thank you - posting it now. 9-24-2010 11:55
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thank you - posting it now. 9-24-2010 11:55

Reply 1449#1449 sddvasquez's post

Good guide, now is there a way to see how it would look correctly, preview does some, but not perfectly and WYSWYG again shows a different view

Reply 1474#1474 Mnemosyne's post

There is a new thread started if you want to try playing around with the code.  Here

Thread