26 12
Thread
Printable Version

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6x07

Well he worked through that, showed mercy, removed his brother as his dark passenger, not bad
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

6x08

I have never liked the tv version of Deb, the last couple of episodes have really cinched that feeling.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

6x09

Well that was surprising or was it, for some reason I saw that coming

6x10

Well Dexter seems a bit peeved, they all better watch out

6x11

Well that was a close one, Dexter lucks out again... and Deb realizing that she might love Dexter in a more than brotherly way is interesting

Quote:
Originally posted by studiojek at 1-10-2012 09:11  
I think you're probably right - making it a dream would be a let-down and her turning him in would be frustrating!
I think that she is starting to see, like Dex has been telling her, that not everything is Black -n- White.  Of course, they could make her like the one in the books, who has known that Dexter was a serial character since the first book in the series (the one the whole series is based on) and accept it.  But the TV Deb is a whiny, needy, selfish little girl (who made a few realizations in the last couple of episodes.)  We will have to wait and see.

26 12
Thread