Thread
Printable Version

Chuck Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 66#66 bala's post

awful convenient that after losing the intersect, the computer left in a car months before has another intersect program..
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Chuck vs The Balcony

Chuck back to his "Fighting Mode" was nice to see.  Sarah "taking over" the proposal submission was cool along with Casey jumping in to help.  Lester trying to impress a girl with Jeffster, you knew that would backfire.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

I think it will be only for a few episode, but it also looks like Chuck is in for some interesting times next episode

Chuck vs The Gobbler

Chuck taking on the gobbler was touch-n-go, and Casey getting so hurt that he can't tell Chuck that Sarah hasn't really turned.  Next Week, everything is going to hit the fan  

Chuck Versus the Push Mix

Well that was a lot in one episode,  Everyone is safe and sound, The Big Bad is locked away, so I guess we go back to just regular missions, no Ring, no Vorcoff, so now they gotta come up with someone new i guess.

Loved that Awesome called the CIA to get Ellie to the hospital

Reply 83#83 bala's post

I think the hospital proposal was the best, because it was spur of the moment and from the heart.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-9-2011 17:03  
Trust Chuck to sneeze and get them caught but Sarah getting the wrong idea about the ball and chain comment was funny and Beckman and the rocket launcher was over the top
The ball and chain thing was great and Beckman and the missile launcher was icing on the cake.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 2-15-2011 05:55  
I thought it was obvious who the traitor was from the start
I agree bala, it was  too easy, no agent can be that ditzy and cheerful.  Morgan's situation was a surprise for him, tempted on one side by lust and other side by love.

Chuck Versus the Masquerade

Well Morgan moving out, Casey still being there but leaving the team, and someone taking over Volkoff business. she seem to kind and funny, Now She is going to be evil?

Reply 98#98 bala's post

Not talking about the actress, her character was sweet, look at teh interraction between her and Chuck... and for no reason but finding out who her was really was is going to make her evil

Reply 102#102 bala's post

It was nice to see him use the intersect for something other than karate

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 3-1-2011 07:05  
Well she really trusted Chuck and he let her down causing bigger problem she was really good person but now forced work bad guys because she no one she can trust
How did he let her down?  It was the CIA that did it, Chuck wasn't able to and he wasn't happy about it.

Reply 114#114 bala's post

I don't really see either becoming pf them becoming an intersect.  Good intersect, like that Chuck showed them that he is better, and when the intersect left, both of them were relieved.

Chuck Versus the Muuurder

Well check got a new friend and a new nemesis.  Guess she got brainwashed to believe all the lies.  And Ellie is Agent X, what a sleeper agent?

Quote:
but really Ellie needs to know what's going on and Chuck is a blah for not telling her.
This...  I am so tired of Chuck not telling her, and now Ellie playing the same game, it is getting very old.  Still like the episode

Reply 126#126 bala's post

It was good, but i can't believe that Chuck and Sarah couldn't find her on thier own

Reply 128#128 arksongbird80's post

Well he Casey was in a rush  

Reply 133#133 codebreaker's post

I think it is supposed to show us that Sarah has lost some of her edge since she has been with Chuck

Reply 136#136 bala's post

Liked the episode, figured Vorcoff had to be Agent X when they met the mother, cause it had to be somebody they knew, and outside of Chuck's father, there is no other male character of that age except for Big Mike and he didn't look like the grown up version of the boy in the picture

2 more episodes Bala,  May 16th is the season final, and it is called Chuck vs the Cliffhanger

Reply 140#140 arksongbird80's post

well most of the episode I was like boring... it just didn't seem to do anythign for me, until the last 2 minutes

Thread