37 12
Thread
Printable Version

White Collar Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 29#29 Sweetp's post

A little late, but Mozzie can't be dead.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Good episode, glad it is back on.  I liked the horse scene, and also "Mrs Suit" conning the guy on the phone, hope it works out for them
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 47#47 kellemanske's post

I agree, this episode not only shows how it began, but gives the heart of what the future begins.  it was kind of neat to see Neal not liking suits and how he scammed the 3 card monte scam,
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Nice filler episode

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Not to be critical, but it was a ruby

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Neal is getting honest, Burke was going to let him keep the ring

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 2-24-2011 10:04  
She's dead remember she died end of season 1 plane explosion
No body was found.  I also feel she might come back

Reply 76#76 bala's post

Yea, I am thinking Alex also, but again there it could be almost anyone, even the "dead girlfriend" who I am still am not sure is gone.  There are professional con people, faking a death is easy.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

No, it was a another painting, Mozzie had to find some canvas, that is waht he was cutting and then had to burn the edge.  Liked the episode, but wish Niel would have just turned over the waregouse, he likes working for the FBI, not being on the run, got a new girl with the insurance woman, loves his home and landlady, gonna mess all that up for money?  Even Mozzie said he likes thier life now, just habit to have to have the "Big Score"

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I am glad we are getting to see more of Mozzie and Neal doing cons.  I really enjoyed seeing them do the Bind Man.  Still wish Neal would come up with a way to get Peter the treasure.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

It was a fake though

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well if it is her birthplace, then the best way to do an accent.  

Don't think Peter isn't going ever trust Neal. Alright episode, wasn't that great though.

Reply 19#19 kellemanske's post

That's what I say

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I agree, watching Mozzie in action was nice.  And the flashback of him was cool.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I agree it wasn't the best episode, I did find some of it ok, like the closet portrait session and what Peter did for his wife at the end.

Reply 29#29 kellemanske's post

He's not going to leave, there is always going to be a reason, he doesn't want to leave really, and I am pretty sure Mozzy has a part of him that doesn't want to either.  The kid was good and nice that Neal was a good influence on him

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

It was too obvious him taking the watch.

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I love that Mozzie got some     Neal is in trouble, but I think she is going to keep the secret like she was told from the landlady.

Reply 36#36 kellemanske's post

I still think she is going to take June's advise,  June mentioned that she knew many of her husband's secrets without him knowing that she did.  She knew that she was trying to protect him.  She is going to struggle with it, but she also has her secrets, which she let Neal know was not his business.  I think one or the other is going to come clean.

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Neal doesn't want to go, he wants a life with Sarah and likes his work with Peter and the team and also his friendships with them especially Peter.

37 12
Thread