38 12
Thread
Printable Version

Warehouse 13 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I thought the makeup on her was a little thick.  I agree the music was really good

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

He wasn't right for her anyway, he was kind of technophobic it seemed, and tech is her life, not something she could just drop.

2x6 Around the Bend

Was ok for me, nothing special.  Pete isn't my favorite character in the show, so that might be why.  Maybe it will teach him to stop touching things.

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well there might be something to it being a bit real.  The telegraph might be interacting with his sixth sense.  Never liked Valda much

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Does she want to join or is it a ploy to get into the Warehouse.  She did lie about what she took.  Doubt the vet will last.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I liked it, but I am a sucker for body switch stories

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I don't blame Artie, I don't trust her either, she is up to something.  Well at least Claudia got some happiness.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Yea, I was hoping he would stay what with the truth coming out with who he is.  The warehouse is becoming a little woman heavy what with H.G. coming back in, that is 4 woman to 2 men (5 counting the vet)

I am in the race

Well I have been a fan of Warehouse 13 since it started, so was nice to be able to watch a show for the race that I had a lot of familiarity for.

Reply 41#41 Mnemosyne's post

Yea I don't trust HG either, still remember the 2.1 when she escaped, they showed her making something at the end and she has never brought that up.  Just wait and see

2x11 Buried

Getting real good.  So much in this episode; you can tell the One!, Claudia, ah sweet Claudia, to be Mrs F's successor, ah man that might cause Artie to blow     And I knew it, you couldn't trust HG

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Now gotta wait 9 months, unless of course it doesn't get renewed.  Nice wrap up with the HG plot.  Myka can't leave.  And was nice to see Leena again.

Reply 65#65 arksongbird80's post

Alright episode, didn't know it was a just a X-mas special, so was getting a bit irritated that they just dropped the whole Myka leaving cliff-hanger

Well it coming back for 3rd season, was unable to find dates though  
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 5#5 bala's post

So glad Myka is back, and about thea new  love interest, One of the writers said that that no more love stories, that is not what Warehouse 13 is about, it was such a fail with last season's.  Do I doubt it.

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2011/07/eureka-warehouse-13/
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 7#7 arksongbird80's post

It must be a woman thing , I look at the actors and how well they do, not how many men there are to how many women.  That is interesting thought

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

Claudia was great as ever and Steven being gay, told ya, he's no one's love interest

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well that changed when she found out he was there not because he didn't trust her, but because he was proud of her

Reply 16#16 arksongbird80's post

Enjoyed that Claudia saved the day

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Poor Steve

Reply 21#21 arksongbird80's post

Without toooo much trouble? they almost sacrificed the groom     Claudia as a Southern Belle, priceless

38 12
Thread