Thread
Printable Version

New site crashing browser

New site crashing browser

Lovley look to the new site BUT It is crashing both firefox and safari when it goes to load a video? Anyone else having an issue?
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ..and I'm all out of bubblegum

Cookies cleared, rebooted machine, updated realplayer to latest version even downloaded a new beta firefox (3.5) Haven't ever had an issue like this it just falls over when trying to connect to load the show *shrug* will try fiddling some more Will look if google chrome is Mac OSX compatible

My MAC never has been able to use the old crappy version of IE that is what is available for Apple Mac's so that is not an option. Have done every update to my system that I can find and nothing working at the moment According to my console the error is when the browser tries to open the realplayer plugin [ Last edited by philryk at 5-22-2009 16:53 ]

Ok Here is as much information as I can think of to provide at the moment, any advise? Details on machine and what I have done to try and view videos I have an old G4 Powerbook Mac (non-intel) Failed - crashed during load with Firefox Cleared cookies Failed - crashed during load with Firefox Tried with the same result with the following browsers Safari Firefox beta (3.5) Camino Omniweb Updated OSX tried all again - same result Deleted Realplayer and all plugins Installed Realplay 10 tried all the browsers again the same problem Deleted RP10 Installed Realplayer 11 tried all the browsers again - the same problem Tried Explorer 5.? (the latest one that you can get for my machine) Tried Realplayers own built in browser tried Stainless All fail to load the videos ;( Out of ideas now - not very happy to be honest. Never had an issue like this before the upgrade today and been using the site since before the vip channel was active.

Thread