Thread
Printable Version

free tv online

Reply 1#1 hjfrey's post

lol. I normally wouldn't say this but.......what a clown(sorry mods for the name-calling but...sheesh..this member is really behaving like one). hjfrey, I read your previous posts before editing and every site you mentioned is no where close to the quality of this site. Plus, going to their forums rarely does any good as far as customer service and getting any problems solved goes. I was so happy when I found this site. The service is great and it is always being upgraded plus the forum is actually really fun-something rarely seen. The dedication to this site from its mods is second to none. Yes, you are getting so much attention because disgruntled users like you are quite rare compared to the amount of total users here and so yes, the mods do try their best to help, console, and reward each and every user. You are only so "popular" because you are a valued member-however, you yourself are not acting like one. You are really acting very immature and are missing the fact that if no one cared, you would receive no response and since you know your posts can be edited, you should ask yourself why your post was not just deleted entirely. What could this site possibly have to hide? And FYI - you are not posting anything new or damaging-mostly everyone knows there are other sites, and yes most others know without your help how to find alt sites. The difference is, only someone as rude and confrontational as yourself would be so disrespectful as to post them because everything is not going your way. Plus, as much as we ALL surf around and check out many sites everyday, we all know where to come when we want the best quality combined with the best service and most reliable complete seasons and coolest forum with more fun, games, complete shows and direct interaction with mods that we can find anywhere. I can actually start any show from the many and continuously updated shows offered here and have the confidence that even if it has 20 seasons, I will be able to watch them entirely without any searching around for the missing episodes in between like we would have to do with ANY of the sites you mentioned. You know, if you would spend as much time getting your computer and everything configured correctly as you do whining and starting friction in this forum then you wouldn't be in the position you are in. [ Last edited by LaveticusPrime at 11-18-2008 03:06 ]
Recent Ratings
  • dognxtdoor Points +6 Wow....Thank you for your support as alw 11-17-2008 21:24

Reply 7#7 salfordlad44's post

Now that, my friend, is the way to state an opinion. Nicely done and I do respect the opinion. However, personally, I still disagree [ Last edited by LaveticusPrime at 11-19-2008 13:35 ]

Thread