Thread
Printable Version

new shows??????????

Reply 1#1 cire_inv's post

I have almost seen all the show on this site... Now with all the other sites coming up, offering loads of free shows (in good quality - so I hear) I'm a bit ambiguous about the value of the donation. It would be great if vip.video could stick to sales arguments like 'new shows twice a month'... or maybe give an estimated date for the updates? Don't get me wrong - I truely love this site. VERY MUCH. It's just, that I'm a little tired of anticipating new shows for the last couple of days, just to meet with disappointment . [ Last edited by lemhgd at 8-16-2008 13:38 ]

I've seen over 100 shows... but that's not the point, right?

Reply 6#6 gabsimom's post

Thank you Tina for understanding. Of course the admins are in China... Things must be crazy right now with the olympics going on.... Thanks for reminding me...

guess i'm not smart enough to realise the benefits of 'no new shows'. too bad, the site doesn't consist of soley star trek fans... good for you tho

I'm wondering: did anybody actually ask the admins about what happend about adding the new shows?? Pls remember: this is not a members brazen complaint - it's more of a rude behaviour, not sticking to the 'sites' end of the bargain...

Thread