Thread
Printable Version

CSI Miami Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

Rich people are crazy

Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

All because he want increase his brother confidence

Mayday

Well this another action packed episode but what a great clif hanger all because he lost his kids leads him to all of this but haratio getting shot by an amateur was amusing.

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Man i think this type of shows are getting to me,  we watch lot these type of episode it just wash over you you not even shocked by what happen you just become immune to violence and mess up and burning the girl was horrible but as per usual Haratio arrive in nick of time to save her.  

The look on his face said it all i think this season is really test H whether he cracks and start become unstable

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well i have say when Ryan saw the floating hat was interesting but explanation was good but 2 killers all because he made her angry was rather sad

Blown Away

Well that was one hell of a storm and Ryan was very lucky but Walter was close call with the golf clubs but the storm chaser actually turning out to be looters was sad.

Look Who's Taunting

Well it's rather ok episode but i am glad they found her alive but not being able to arrest the doctor was awful look like he got away with it

Killer Regrets

This felt very similar to last week NCIS: LA episode Anyway great to see Memo again helping Horatio was a surprise

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes i forgot to comment on this it was clever but ghost writer were the obvious suspect if only she had apologise she wouldn't of gotten killed  

Sinner Takes All

I had feeling it was Son of the mother

Dead Ringer

What was the point of this episode ?

Reply 20#20 kellemanske's post

I really think they should cancel this one out the 3 ?

A few Dead men

Well the fact only one of them was innocent was sad but taking revenge on them was right but he lost other half of his life

Reply 28#28 kellemanske's post

Well i keep forgetting to comment on these episode but girlfriend finding out that he set her up was sad

Reply 30#30 kellemanske's post

Well what i found disturbing is how young the contestant were i think they should ban them for anyone under the age 8. I have mixed feeling about what Haratio did on one hand he's a cop and shouldn't allowed him to fall but on the other hand he has years experience and he know people don't change so he did society a favour by allowing him to fall. Either way he can do whatever he wants since he's the boss no-one can stop him

Friendly Fire

Wow talk about complex suicide case he really was great at planning and ruining an Arms deal and that video at the end was priceless . How often do you get a thank you for solving a suicide after victim passes

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Do we really need this sort of weapons on the market ?

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yes but finding out he never wanted to be a father was sad considering he has 100 kids

Last Straw

It sad to think that she willing to kill herself because she couldn't handle them but the father going after them was understandable.

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

you are so lucky your a week behind since i have nothing to watch

Thread