114 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Californication Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Julia

it was understandable why Julia didn't want hank to be part of Levon life but asking him  bow out was amusing because Levon doesn't give up easily and his relationship with his mother needs some distance.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well Levon really need learn a little about social interaction with people i think his mother really needs try harder . I did find it amusing she had a go at hank . Phone Karen for a pick me up was so wrong but glad she told him deal with it . Hank can't really help himself

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

You would think after Hank told him not to he would of listened but thinking that would impress her was amusing

Getting The Poison Out

Hank parenting decision to get Levon laid by getting a professional was amusing but trust Karen to be voice of reason but that didn't stop them . Levon getting a compliment from her was surprising

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well he desperate for money so i think he will consider it but Marcy is bound to be annoyed .Hank seriously think she wouldn't find out was amusing .

7x07 Smile

Well Marcy got the offer from Stu and tell Charlie but him getting turned on about another man screw Marcy was just so wrong and Marcy taking advantage of his rare erection was funny.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

After 7 years i don't think he will ever change   at least now he trying to be a good guy but if women keep throwing themselves at him what is he suppose to do?

Faith, Hope, Love

I am glad Karen is ok but those flashback of there fights when they were younger was interesting to see

ps: glad that nun didn't do anything sexual to hank

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

I had feeling she was going rob them it wouldn't be a dinner party without some criminal element but Julia and Karen using hank to be servant was amusing

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

I don't think he would suggest that because Karen doesn't like him talking like that plus he trying impress her but get women block by Julia was amusing

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Becca took the news about Levon well

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Hank's vision was a nightmare it would of been awful way to end it but Levon actually find a real lady was nice . It was nice way but we know it won't last

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

I am a little bit disappointed we didn't get to see Becca's wedding

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yes her voice so unique that make her stand out

114 123456
Thread