Thread
Printable Version

Merlin Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Queen of Hearts

Well again Merlin disturbs Mogana plan she must really get tired of her plans failing you almost feel sorry for her

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

it good thing Gauis had Merlin back but i don't understand why he couldn't cast a spell change his face ?

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

At least he got the chance practice magic in the open without any fear

Quote:
Originally posted by moppybrody at 11-14-2010 22:33  

And tell Uther and Arthur his real feelings without them knowing it was him that was so funny
Well it was amusing but he couldn't form his words clearly

Reply 71#71 arksongbird80's post

Yeah it's was decent episode but Morganna plan failed again

Quote:
Originally posted by moppybrody at 11-22-2010 09:23  
she's gotta be getting really pissed off... makes me wonder how the last 2 episodes will play out
She would really have to do something very drastic so that Merlin couldn't stop her.

he Coming of Arthur - Merlin Series 3 Finale trailer - BBC One

Reply 81#81 moppybrody's post

Yes it does look morganna finally revealed who she was in this episode Uthur is never forget it it.

The Coming Of Arthur - Part 2

It was great episode and ending with the sword in the stone was great.

Reply 91#91 spratt89's post

Well it doesn't bother me much since there are other tv shows

Reply 93#93 codebreaker's post

Why did he decided put sword in the stone instead put back in the lake ?

Reply 95#95 codebreaker's post

Yeah i suppose it is

Reply 97#97 arksongbird80's post

i never found out how sword got into stone so i don't know if merlin was one or someone else ?

Reply 99#99 codebreaker's post

I suppose for tv purposes that ok but i was always curious as a kid how sword got into the stone and look on my teacher face when i asked that question was funny.

Reply 3#3 arksongbird80's post

I was lucky i waited both parts watch them together but Lancelot giving himself to repair vail was nice but did anyone think the writer ripped this off from legend of the seeker season 2 ?. Lancelot is important character but he not as important as merlin or Arthur so i am not bothered.

The Wicked Day

I have to say i was impressed how Uthur was able protect Arthur against the assigin but sad Merlin help caused death as result morganna enchantment   . Arthur is now king it will be interesting to see how he survives.

Aithusa

Well a white dragon was a surprise but where will Merlin keep it ?

To Be Revealed

Nice decoy look like Arthur is making some good decision with some bad but i am glad morganna plan failed

A Servant Of Two Masters

Merlin trying to kill Arthur was rather amusing and how both of them tried stop Merlin was great

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 11-27-2011 16:46  
So close having Guenn on the throne.  Stupid morgana.  She's so petty.   I wonder what G is going to do now.     Soooo sad.
Yeah we knew it wouldn't be easy but great plan

Thread