Thread
Printable Version

Californication Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Karen and Hank are always end up together after she ran away with him at last wedding suggest she will always love hank because of becca why else hasn't she had another child with her current

Here I Go Again

Well i have to say Hank trying to protect Karen from Gina the stripper was rather amusing. How hank get himself in these situation is amusing and Charlie finally get do the nanny after Marcy fired her but finding she got rehired was bonus to Charlie

Raw

This was another amusing episode meeting Becky boyfriend parents were a hoot but having them make a movie out of his script was rather amusing. Charlie finding out what types games her ex was having on his behalf was rather sick and amusing at the same time

At the Movies

Just when you think you seen everything this show really has great imagination. Performing a BJ underwater was new twist but i would be curious how long she could stay underwater. . Hank being hanged upside down from a building was amusing but getting fired was bad enough but having becca boyfriend replace him certain bring homie points for his family.

Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be

As always the season finale never end well and this time it look like Hank really need a miracle but i have say after all he went through he really should trusted her for a drink   . Charlie taking a bullet for hank really show what kind of friend he is . Becca thinking of marry her boyfriend after finding out he was cheating on her was mistake but hank reaction was great throwing up

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

I really hope Hank doesn't die from being drugged but how he will explain it to her will be intresting.

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

i am really surprised this episode hasn't been leaked early like previous season?

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes i was comment on that but i thought you would mention it and i am impressed how much you covered this past week but tomorrow is very busy . If you have time you really should watch the wedding band i have really enjoyed that show. Can't believe there are only 10 episodes it deserves a lot more really hoping it gets renewed for a second season.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well i think this first where someone actually tried to kill themselves because of him and who wouldn't feel guilty ?.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes but him thinking it was faith not crazy chick was rather amusing

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well it was a nice hologram to say goodbye

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes but i actually thought he would do it to keep the client but your right he bound to backfire

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

This is charlie remember all the disguising things he has done in the previous season ?

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Didn't he give to his daughter ?

The Dope Show

Well trying to teach becca danger of drug certainly backfired but than leaving her alone with manson seemed to do the trick

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

That women is too crazy to even be on the show

Blind Faith

Meeting Faith parents was interesting but her dream about screwing Jesus was amusing

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well you just know something crazy was going happen but those garden Shars were rather scary so glad Marcy actually convince Ophelia to give it to her . Hank using his daughter to convince Artkus to come on tour was amusing.

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

But seriously repeating same cliffhanger from another season ?

Levon

What a way to find out you have a son

Thread