Thread
Printable Version

Merlin Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

The question now is what will he do-that glimpse was really helpful it didn't give enough go on-did it ?

Reply 44#44 spratt89's post

yes it has merlin forced release the dragon and now the dragon wants revenge

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

yeah it was good episode but also disappointing how long can merlin keep magic from Arthur i mean every time he's get knocked out.

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

A very good start to the season i knew there something different with morgana and i got to admit i like that face she's evil but what a way to end the first episode. it's kind of shame we wait next week to see what happening. .

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

you havn't seen nothing just finished watching second part of this episode and wow it great episode it really does look like Morgana vs Merlin throughout the 3rd season but the preview 3rd episode is so funny

Goblin's Gold

Well this was nice amusing episode with the goblin going into Gaius and giving farting medicine was great . It look next weeks going back to normal

Gwaine

I really enjoyed this episode a much better story-line and lucky Arthur found a friend .

Reply 13#13 Sweetp's post

LOL- Yes your the only one , i can't imagine the shock back than

Reply 15#15 moppybrody's post

The Crystal Cave

Well Merlin shouldn't of save morganna .

Reply 22#22 moppybrody's post

Yes it was a big shock but i had a feeling there reason why he cared so much

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well when we found out she was his daughter i wasn't

The Changeling

Well Arthur was about to get married to the fairy but Merlin saves the day and it was great to see Merlin use his power starf

Reply 31#31 moppybrody's post

i found her to rather charming -she's one women who average looking but still rather cute

The Castle of Fyrien

Well Gwen brother get captured and used as leverage to get Arthur but thanks Merlin he is safe but Morganna is really try kill Arthur it strange seeing her be so evil. She still has no idea Merlin has magic

Quote:
She's so pretty then she does this thing with her eyes, CREEPY!!!
I think that's great from actress point of view since she has mastered that look but i wonder how long it took her to master that look in the mirror?

Quote:
Originally posted by moppybrody at 10-25-2010 09:30  

Yes but who told her she finally mastered it?
Your mean

The Eye of the Phoenix

Well Arthur getting saved by Merlin again is getting a bit ridiculous but at Gwen know about Morganna which is a good thing

Reply 47#47 arksongbird80's post

How many times will he act like Merlin isn't important he didn't even thank him

Love in the Time of Dragons

Well poor Gauis he found an old friend who happens to be controlled by Manta but at least she manages to escape

Thread