Thread
Printable Version

Hollywood Heights (Nick) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 127#127 codebreaker's post

I was thinking the same thing it would be much cheaper to hire a hitman but since he's a doctor he could easily kill her himself by poisoning her .

Reply 130#130 codebreaker's post

Well i have say the actors are doing great job in their roles. I don't think tyler will ever kill Chloe but i really hope she end up in jail for killing Eddie's mother. That would make me happy

Reply 128#128 codebreaker's post

Yes what a way get rid of OZ character i am so happy since no one got what they wanted.

Reply 133#133 codebreaker's post

But than we will have no one to hate apart Adiriana and Ellie?

Reply 135#135 codebreaker's post

Of course she's not as thick if she was she wouldn't much of a female bully in school but look on her face when she asked ring before giving dirt was priceless . We are only an episode behind .Never thought we would be in this position.

Reply 137#137 codebreaker's post

Well i took that as naive rather than stupid

So the only other thing left to discuss is whether you think Beth is Melissa mother?.

Loren's Debut

what an emotional episode for Melissa but them almost have a fight was resolved rather quickly i would like to see them fight for a bit longer. So Tracey finally find out about the kiss but i think her reaction was typical and Jake was in a tough place. Trust Melissa to drop the bombshell at the end she really needs pick her time carefully.

Is Tyler seriously about informing on her ?

Episode 55 - Eddie\\'s New Sound

Nora sleeping with Max was a surprise. Eddie getting feedback from his mate was great so glad he not going into blind.When did Loren start getting a secret text from someone but nora reaction about what was said made it obvious who text is from. . How many more family secrets do they have left ?.

Reply 144#144 codebreaker's post

Yeah that felt like a long time ago

Reply 146#146 codebreaker's post

Yeah not much happend in this episode and look like Ellie is getting more stalker send dead flowers

If There Was No Music

This episode where we hear eddie new songs there were ok but new girlfriend line was nice.

Reply 150#150 codebreaker's post

Yes i was thinking the same thing and framing Ellie would kill two birds with one stone.

Tyler Blackmails Chloe

Well Tyler offer was odd leave LA but lilly leaving a message for eddie should be intresting.

Loren Has Doubts

Well i have to say Phil not doing any favours for himself the amount of lies he told the detective and now he asked for his help but the trap will backfire since colorado knows the doctor has the drugs not him so i think it's going to end badly for phil. It's going make it look like he lied again to cops.

The flashback Eddie seeing his dad in hospital was wrong since they should younger actor to do it no way he was 12 when accident happend ?.

The Mystery Texter

Well the mother confirm it could be her dad had lauren all freaked out but glad we were right. Phil situation is getting a bit complicated but he finally got arrested means that storyline is over.

Loren Talks Business

Eddie going with Lauren to her meeting look like a problem for her manger because Eddie trying control her and she is going eventually have a go at him but that put Lauren in the middle. That dream she had at start was interesting.

The Text Spoof

Well let see how she talks her out of this one but stupid eddie telling her what he was refer to if only he was more sneaky he could of got her to confess and Tyler,  you would think after she drugged him he would send recording to Lilly but no way he shows it to her. These two really deserves each other trying blackmail each other thinking there are in love with each other but we know she isn't and he is and he really should of exposed this secret sooner rather hold it over her head

Reply 158#158 codebreaker's post

I really need to catch up on this but i probably put hold until i finish my normal show

Reply 160#160 codebreaker's post

Yeah i know but i am still hoping this might get added on here

Thread