Thread
Printable Version

Gossip Girl Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 137#137 themegababe's post

it look like Blair isn't over Nate

Gossip Girl 1x18

Well it look like we are back at square 1 i can't believe chuck bass i mean after all  that happen he would cheat on Blair mind you Blair got her own man and i think dan made a good decision not to get back with Serena but it look like archbal and her getting back together over the summer.

All in all good season-finale

good bye gorgina-parents   

Reply 142#142 angel17halo's post

i just don't know where they can go-explored most of story-line it's gone 360?

Well i liked it because something new about serena but i agree most of it was predictable

Reply 2#2 imarielle626's post

Blair and chuck still verbal sparing gives me goosebumps-they are perfect for each other .i can't believe nate is messy around with married woman .

Reply 12#12 spratt89's post

i just read that

Reply 16#16 imarielle626's post

i have no idea who this character is

Reply 20#20 shinny's post

it was a good episode, but serena is a s*ut plain and simple-i used think she decent person after watching her in this episode, but i hand blair she a pro

[ Last edited by bala at 9-10-2008 18:16 ]

Reply 22#22 shinny's post

the way she acted in this episode-i just couldn't believe it-i'm sorry if i offended you with S word i am really sorry for me i hear that word so much on tv i didn't  consider it offensive but i will be more considerate next shinny-i can't spell your real name correctly .

The reason i believe that what she forgives him in few second-sleeps on the beach with them back to normal-that fastest make-up in history of tv. no-way a girl no matter how much she love a guy will still vulnerable to even consider being that inmate with the guy-at least there should be uncomfortableness but no back like they never broke up and dan didn't do anything encourage her you will notice in the episode serena the one forcing herself on him. dan never made a move but her encouragement made him feel they were back on.  she all over him like horny teenager that was wrong?

Are offended word Horny?

Reply 25#25 imarielle626's post

you could of done a mini-quiz worth 5 points

Reply 30#30 imarielle626's post

there on new game website

poor chuck

Gossip Girl 2x04

i got hand it to chuck he really know how to do things-I'm liking this story-line serena is back . as someone who never seen her like this it going to be great

Reply 36#36 funny-girl101's post

Marcus and Catherine-given fact that Marcus isn't with blair i think it will continue but we won't see it

this type of episode girl will enjoy since as i guy i don't see the big deal about fashion week. Chuck and Dan becoming friends that going to be interesting. i like this story-line maybe some of dan good charm might rub off on chuck

Reply 42#42 shinny's post

Well dan should kept his notes in his head but i would love for them to become friends that would been a good twist as no-one would saw that coming and i think blair hit the nail on the head with him, there lot thing we learnt about chuck i feel sorry for him and wish he didn't know , can you imagine how he feel about this,  he thought he made a friend than find out he was using him and it's not one of his friend it's actually dan the most honest guy he know and i think he can't believe that dan could do that with him i'm surprised he wasn't impressed and i'm glad dan didn't write the story about chuck but he could write a story of how alone chuck is and what he feels. Jenny dropping out of school,the look on her father face was priceless.

As to friendship this is hard because it's difficult,  of course  you want your friends want each other to be best but we don't want our friends outshine us because it feel like you don't deserve to be their friend because they think they better than you, you want best friend same class of friendship , popularity contest can damage a friendship. when situation become where your friend spend more time other people than you,  you feel like you are being replace. that my view on this. i think that how blair feel about it

in 2 weeks :)

preview

Reply 46#46 shinny's post

we are not going to agree on this i have my views and you have yours

Reply 49#49 studiojek's post

well it due to budgeting reason

Thread