Thread
Printable Version

Cougar Town Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes it did that girl can hit

When the Time Comes

Well Julies saying I love you and greyson not saying it back cause julies to worry but even after she accidental poison him which i think sub conscience she did it on purpose because of that incident

The Same Old You

i can't believe Julies sank Bobby Boat

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

i hadn't thought about that but i thought she was fixing the boat ?

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

yes i knew it was make over but the fact julies put in the water made me thought she was fix it up at the sametime.

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Julies is a pet killer and trying to find symbolism with the animals is just crazy

A Thing About You

Julies naked dance with Lori was amusing but she really is a great friend.

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

She admited sometimes she can be annoying and greyson helping Bobby out with planning a romantic evening for son's girlfriend was sweet

Lost Children

Seriously how blind must Julie be not to realise she was hiding in her truck . it was impressive how she fit everybody at back on the truck

Cry to Me

Julies trying to make Grayson cry on valentine day wasn't best plan.  Andy making his wife jealous by going out with Bobby was amusing

Walls

I can't believe they managed make money out penny can but julis moving Elle car at the end was rather amusing

Baby’s a Rock ‘N’ Roller

Trust Julies to try her hand at baby sitting thinking it wouldn't be difficult . That cracker thing was rather amusing. Greyson wanting kids wasn't a surprise but Julies really didn't pick on that why else would a guy be so excited to babysit?

You're Gonna Get It

Bobby mess up his first pro golf tournament accidental made him a star

Lonesome Showdown

Poor Travis even greyson told him he went through with it but Julies living on the boat was amusing

Damaged by Love

Travis feel down after last week situation and going strip club didn't help since no-one there except the host and you would think they would more 1 person?.

Free Fallin

Well Travis dropping out of college came as surprise to Julies but kicking him out of her house backfired when Travis decided live on his dad boat .

Something Good Coming (2)

When did they decided to go on holiday but Laurie convince Travis come back home was good but what she had to do was rather mean make him believe they had a future . Julies forgetting her morning after pill situation but it wasn't clear whether they did or not but than her agree in the end was nice

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I realise it was 2 episode

Let see if someone spot another TV show character in the episode. I can't believe i missed it but trust media to point it out

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Yes you got the connection between those two show but spot them in community ?

Thread