Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 5-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 29#29 studiojek's post

Yeah i think you maybe right about Kepner and Karev.

Well it was only one off and it was a nice change that they decided to do it.

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

The fact that those fake wounds fooled him was amusing consider he an experienced doctor .

Love, Loss and Legacy

Well as a guy this episode was uncomfortable to watch but i got through it. Avery mother really is a character and her surgery was unusual but Mark slone coming to the rescue was great.

Greys Anatomy - 8x06 Poker Face - Promo #1

Reply 38#38 arksongbird80's post

I am glad Kepna finally act like chief resident and push her weight with other resident was great.  Owen really learn to be professional but getting caught twice with Webber was amusing. Torries being jealous Mark spending time with her wife was amusing but glad she finally put her foot down.

Put Me In, Coach

Christina finally passing her test by Teddy was great. The baseball game was amusing

Reply 44#44 studiojek's post

Well i think she learning i think she didn't really care for the patient so she allowed Kepner to do it .

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

I am glad she got dump for mark

Reply 53#53 shinny's post

Well his character run the course

Reply 55#55 shinny's post

Yeah i wonder if they planning on giving teddy another love interest not straight-away but if she stays around for next season.

Reply 63#63 arksongbird80's post

Well it had very good happy ending for Derek and Medieth

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

It took me while to wonder who she was

This Magic Moment

Well the chief tricking Alex twice was rather amusing and that was tough surgery so glad it had a happy ending and Christina having repeats what she did over and over again until it sank in was rather sad.

Hope For The Hopeless

Well i have to say it was about time Hunt let his feelings out and look like another relationship down for Christina

Reply 76#76 kellemanske's post

He's a guy

Reply 78#78 kellemanske's post

The promo for next episode is fun episode i can't wait to see how much fun this episode is going to be

Reply 84#84 studiojek's post

Well i wouldn't say it gives all men a bad name just one who are arrogant

Reply 88#88 babysexylexy's post

You really didn't understand concept what if she didn't

Reply 90#90 kellemanske's post

What about it did you not like?

Quote:
Originally posted by babysexylexy at 2-4-2012 11:51  
i did but i think they should have had all the originals aswell it would have been so nice to see omaly and izzy although it was alternative the core remained the same   
Well Izzy the actress who plays her is working on a movie and George the actor refuses go back on the show after having fallout with the cast.

Thread