99 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Hollywood Heights (Nick) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 162#162 codebreaker's post

I know but this show really drags the storyline which why i am not really bothered about it.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-26-2012 15:45  
Eddie demanding answers after snatching Chloe's phone was interesting but you just knew she would lie through her teeth and you can understand why Loren and Melissa thought Adriana was responsible for ...
That was good cliffhanger but she more lives than a cat

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-26-2012 16:53  
I'm not surprised Loren and Max are worried when Eddie goes missing especially after finding Chloe below the balcony and if she don't survive they will think Eddie is responsible, Eddie giving the fan ...
Yes but Loren is worrying to the extreme she should be patient . Max is every right to be worried

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-26-2012 17:57  
I'm assuming the so called fan stole the car from the petrol station because if that was Eddie's body in the car it would be unthinkable
Well things are sparling out of control and who knows what happen to eddie

Reply 170#170 codebreaker's post

Yes she finally took advantage of him but it does take two but i am glad tracy did go out looking for him otherwise he would truely be screwed.

Reply 171#171 codebreaker's post

Those ghost was annoying but we still don't know whether he's dead or not but the ending certainly shows him unconscious in someone place.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-26-2012 19:48  
I'm not surprised Loren run into problems in the recording studio but hearing the tremble in her voice made it more authentic, Chloe coming out of her coma was great but lets hope she remembers every  ...
Yes so glad she woke up but it does look Eddie captor really do have his best intrest and them actually agree to phone his dad was great.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-26-2012 20:21  
Tyler doing his best to poison Chloe's mind is sickening and the couple helping Eddie are strange but it does look like they have his best interest at heart with the police thinking he pushed Chloe an ...
Well what a way for chole to find out about Eddies death it was rather funny because after all of this she probably won't believe it and Tyler really small window to work with since only 10 more episodes until series finishs or will there second season?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-26-2012 21:40  
Don dying by the trap he set to kill Ellie ironic especially with Ellie knocking him out with the gas leak but I hope she gets caught for his murder and the blackmail and Melissa's job offer I thing i ...
Yes Mel job offer was unseen footage with everyone thinking he's dead he will exclusive right to that footage before any other network but it's shame none of them will figure it out .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-27-2012 15:28  
I think Ellie went to Nora's for an alibi but knowing her she will get away with knocking him out and I hope Max can prove Chloe and Tyler were responsible for his wife death because they have got awa ...
But Ellie going get caught because money he paid her so there some evidence of a paper trail.

Reply 187#187 codebreaker's post

Yeah but the question is what she did with that money she been blackmailing, unless i mistaken first one was from the loan shark but 2 and 3rd one wasn't ?.

Reply 184#184 codebreaker's post

Well eddie finally get away can't wait next episode

Reply 190#190 codebreaker's post

Yeah i don't know how there are resolved all of this within next 6 episodes ?

It was my understand 80 episode series ?

Loren Learns The Truth

Well so much for Eddie trying to get away but it look like Max investigator is on the case. Phil trying to prove his innocence might be tough but Ellie trying shift blame to Nora was awful even when she knew Phil was a suspect she could of easily blame him but arrest warrant for Phil is going tough for him he doesn't have much time.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-2-2012 16:48  
It looks like Phil is hiding at Adriana's place but what is Ellie doing breaking in there and Chloe making a formal statement blaming Eddie after she remember the truth is got to come back and bit her ...
Yes but she remembers who pushed her but Max telling her he wouldn't stop investigating until he finds out she responsible but he made a good deal about drop it if she drop the charges against Eddie.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-4-2012 16:28  
I hope Phil can give a description of Ellie or even better if she turned up for some other reason and he can identify her with the help of Nora and Eddie turning up at Chloe's should be interesting
Back in Fresno seeing Chloe flashback to her childhood was sad and you could understand why she didn't want to come back. . How did Eddie find out her old address ?.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-5-2012 11:58  
It was obvious the unexpected guest would be Loren's dad and Chloe telling Eddie to kick Loren to the curb was childish but I could see her blaming Tyler as he is the only one who knows the truth and  ...
Yes but how ironic that eddie had sneak into her concert when at start she sneaked into his

Reply 199#199 codebreaker's post

I can't believe we managed to watch 80 episodes of this series it was quite a roll coaster and it nice to Tyler finally give up on Chloe that was both great and sad but it took so many years to actually leave her but i have to wonder what will happen to her first losing Eddie to Loren and Tyler being her back up plan also falling through. I swear being a teenager was never this interesting but it made some annoying compulsive series like this. The fact that people are petition a second season should be interesting.

Reply 204#204 codebreaker's post

I think we will never know but your theory of it being Tyler was possible but in the flashback it was Chloe driving not Tyler so we have assume it was Chloe but if there will be a second season they explore this.

99 12345
Thread