Thread
Printable Version

New Viptv Site Discussion

New Viptv Site Discussion

I know there is a poll created by IBJ but i wanted discuss the new features of the new site
  • You can see what members are watching
  • Now you keep track how much points you been charged per episode in member centre
  • The Episodes actually have titles
What more can we ask

Reply 2#2 slade01's post

i'm sure added within next few days you need understand that last few months there busy test new system now that launched the new shows should added by end of next week would be my guess but please don't quote me on this as i'm not sure when they will get added.

Reply 4#4 redsoxpatriot30's post

A lot member are unhappy about changes espically since some member can't watch the episodes since browser keep crashing. Some members don't like way episode organised back to front it's odd episode 22 at top when suppose to be at the bottom. A lot member prefer old design but that the problems changes you can't please everybody i suppose give few days member will accept it.

Reply 13#13 waterlilybarb's post

Yes please give it time we expected there would be some teething problem when site was launched and we were hoping our member who stuck with us for some time would at least be patient through these difficult times i'm sure the admins are working these problem and i'm sure in few weeks everything will be back to normal right now I'm sorry certain members are having problem espically member apple mac system.

This is from the admin about the problem
Quote:
Updated on May 23: We are so sorry about issues of slow loading and browser crashed. The cause we convince is poor connection and communication capacity of our US server provider whose service is excellent before, resulting in lots of unexpected problems in database server and US source server. We have contacted them to check out and they said the problem can not be solved in short term. Our technical support work around the clock to optimize coding and move all sites hosted on US server to a brand-new server located in EU. Test results show that connection is normal now. But connection of US source server can not be improved right now. If your viewing experience is worsened via US server, please try EU server. We will still keep eyes on sites and do anything necessarily to solve any potential problems. I also appreciate you all for your great suggestions and advices. Please continue to post anything you want to say about improvement of new site. We seriously take your advices into consideration and will apply some that are brilliant and possible soon.

Reply 17#17 jerseyjules88's post

simple send a pm to the Admins ibjedward should take care of it [edited because member didn't like the smiley face ] [ Last edited by bala at 5-23-2009 12:48 ]

Reply 21#21 tycoonworld's post

Thank you for posting a positive comment it really means a lot when someone can say something positive. i also am able to watch the episodes with no problem, it's slow to load the page but i can watch the episode that's most important thing. 2 satisfied member only another 220,000 members to go

Quote:
Bala, your answer to me was very offensive as if you guys didn`t care at all if you lose a paying member. I know that on forums things can get missinterpreted, but the smiley faces for me in this case were a slap in the face. Like "go ahead, just ask the admin for your points back and we are glad you are going". In a friendly enviroment that is this site, I would hope for more understanding also from your side for those of us who are frustrated with the changes.
See what i mean when i try to be helpful people start having a go at me. The smile face was me being nice. i'm sorry you took it the wrong way but like shinny pointed out i'm not a moderator i'm a member just like you.

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

that's good to hear

Reply 28#28 tycoonworld's post

it was a smile ( ) not laughing-i would never use the laughing one

Reply 30#30 tycoonworld's post

Smile is different from laughing Smile means being nice Laughing means you are making fun of the person

Reply 33#33 tycoonworld's post

no need to kiss me Laughing can postive when you watch something but in context in this discussion the situation on here laughing wouldn't be appropriate i just thought i explain myself because everyone misunderstand my comment

Reply 36#36 rickman's post

thanks for the support you need understand that member is angry at the service after new update and needs someone blame and they think blame moderator will sort out this mess but it won't, the only people sort out this mess are admin as they actually know what the problem is.

Thread