98 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

my thoughts

Well i thought season 3 was very interesting because we get to know the character better and as always the comedy/drama/action was very balanced not many show can balance this but this show does but i love how they deal with relationships in this show and how things never are so easy but as always no matter what we have not lost any character i really thought after izzy cut danny wire she wouldn't return but she did, you just know that would never happend in real-life 8million dollors she could spend it have wonderful life but instead she comes back to settle grey's. i just don't get that but maybe that's just me .

Meredith and Derek-i'm really surprised how strong there relationship is no matter what these two will last

Addison and Derek-i felt bad addison she tried to make it work but no luck i'm glad she realised that decided to move on.

Addison and Mark-that was just one-night stand but mark did the right thing and walked away finally he does something decent once

Callie and George-ok i never really thought these two would ever last they got married and i just couldn't believe it.

Izzie and George- this came out of the blue and it was brilliant,  i really do hope things work out and you can clearly see how their relationship changed half-way through the season. i hope they do last

Cristina and Burke-now this was awful to watch i love how burke tried his best make her happy and he realised at the end she didn't really want to get married so he made it easy and walk away now news about him being fired means they find new surgeon to replace him for season 4. i'm going to be sad to see him go because i really liked him.

I wonder who they're gonna pair him up with next season

that obvious but I'm not going to tell you

i'm going give you a clue-who did we meet end of season 3?

think about it.......one of them ask george a question

Reply #10 funny-girl101's post

neither can i

Season-4x01 (Spoilers if not seen)

ok, let start discussing all i can say was there were a few surprises but i don't mederith is going learn her lesson with Derek and it was so predictable she hook back with him. anyway lexi grey i really wanted to hate her but after what she did for george i like her that was very nice.

if it wasn't bad one emotically resident than come along izzy would try bring a deer back to life, sweetie you are doctor not a vet . could they make her even more desperate.

All in all i have to say it was ok episode mind you the thing mcsteamy said to derek was so funny .just went you think humour couldn't get any funnier they pull that line.

Reply #5 funny-girl101's post

thanks for the spoiler

4x03 (spoiler if not seen)

it look like i'm first one here, ok so the coma guy woke up and am sad he died. poor izzy just when she needed someone to talk to he died. wow Bailey actually helping Torries was nice i think they would make a good team, it was strange seeing Richard Gilmore as an intern-that was beyond strange and George it couldn't last could it they were bound to find out and i don't think medieth was hard on lexie she taugh her a valuable lesson that some people don't make it. it nice at end how she explain how her mother died.

this was much better episode than last week at least George told her now question is where do they go from here since he didn't say he wanted to leave her but told he cheated on her.

guess we have wait until next week   

oh yeah that was a massive risk they took with the operation needed Derek to help them out . would though he would known better as he was the chief of medicine.

The whole Chief - McSteamy - McDreamy storyline was a little odd. Who would ever think McSteamy's too old!!??

well there are old per-say but they are not exactly spring chicken

Reply #1 themegababe's post

ok, great review and i really don't know what i can add to your comments but i with torries on this i'm glad she told izzy off and i'm glad Alex still has feelings for izzy i can understand why he was upset, george isn't exactly right type of man for izzy.

anyway,Meredith and Derek please don't tell me he actually proposed to her?-i'm a bit unsure what he said 'i want marry you my head froze with that revelation i knew he love her but come on we all know he was on-off relationship not type to get serious. cute relationship that had it qurikes. i'm was surprised how she actually didn't freak out what he said he wanted to marry her?-i was expecting a slap or something like that.

i hoping they don't re-open george thing but i guess time will tell

Reply #3 themegababe's post

bring it another level-the relationship was suppose to be a fling?

right?

4x05 (Spoilers if not seen)

ok, well this was a good episode, let discuss Ava thing-did she say she still with her husband?

man cutting off feet-well that what i love about the show, there always something unbelievable happing when a man does it. i feel bad for guy but it must a lot courage to cut off you foot by chain-saw

Merdith and dead mother ashs-i actually understand why she did that but i though ending was nice.

norman-glad he's gone -it didn't suit him being there but be interesting if makes appearance as psyche

bailey-well i hate seeing her upset missing her son Halloween costume

I think Dr. Hahn is going to be a very interesting character to add to the show, I was never the biggest fan, but she should spice things up.

she same actress in weeds. woman nancy was being nice to?

i agree she's going to be interesting

4x06 (Spoilers if not seen)

Well this episode was amusing George holding a dress

hans-'are you two a couple'-brillant line-i think she growing on me glad she added to the cast she might replace burke but she definatly bring something to the show.open heart surgery awake is interesting.i honestly don't know how i would feel if someone told me this.

i really feel bad for callie i mean I'm glad she's letting go.

sky-diver-well he's one lucky guy

gentleman evening-that was sweet

izzy-crying and George making an excuse was sweet 'did you ever shave your legs'

Alex-the ending wow that going me great 'please don't tell me you live with Medieth Grey'

[ Last edited by  bala at 11-2-2007 16:09 ]

4x07: (Spoilers if not seen)

it's look like i'm doing new threads every week so as not to ruin it for other members.

ok, Bailey finally got what she deserved i'm glad chef gave her the role -she really earned it and torries is normal surgeon and christa seem really want to do surgury but dr.hans doesn't like her and maybe it just me but she so much better than Berk in her skill -i never saw burke be as caring as she was toward her patient even though the patient died she did her best.

izzy & george-well i saw that coming-so are they going to break up?

all for nothing-oh merdeith father an alcoholic -seriously do the writer expect us feel sorry for her and i hope medeith doesn't find out-it's not her responsibility and if the writers thinking use this story-line to create bonding experience between these character i will be a bit disappointed.

Reply #9 imarielle626's post

i know what you mean

4x09-4x10 (Best episode so far-spoilers if not seen)

4x10-i decided because 2-part episode we should put these episode together instead of separate topics.

i guess i was lucky to watch this before the site went offline i got to say this is why i watch this show, just when you think the show getting boring they pull a fantastic dramatical story-line out the episode i got to say ending 'to be continued' was brillant.

i first start ambulance accident-it wouldn't drama if both of them survived and i got admit i knew one of them  were going die so i wasn't surprised but can you imagine having to wait 7 days for next episode they should put this double-bill but i suppose it makes want to watch next episode.

Seth green-i never really liked him as an actor but special-effect for last 20 seconds at end were brillant i couldn't believe it and what worse i didn't know it was 2-parter episode until i notice it was getting 40 minutes no summary as soon as we saw him laughing we knew it was burst.

white supemousy i guss bailey had no choice he wanted prove better person-i'm not absolutely sure if the guy said it was something he did when he was younger and not proud of it-whether he still believes in it.

is it just me or do you think bailey home-life is going to get ruined i'm guessing they are heading for divorce  . that's price you pay for trying be chief resident.

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

He didn't even want a black doctor to touch him.

i thought that was because of the tattoo and he didn't want cause offense?

Reply 5#5 imarielle626's post

how exactly are you meant to stop the bleeding?

someone pointed no episode next week

98 12345
Thread