30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Memphis Beat Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was disturbing case how could anyone do that elderly women beyond my understanding

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

i did like the billboard remark Speeding what yours excuse-spray painted 'helping you fat b***ard pay for your doughnuts'

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

i think this would made better pilot than a 3rd episode ?

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well it was an amusing episode and quite interesting i mean Davey going undercover was great but you just knew he would end fall for the girl . The chief boy get arrested and her trying to let him learn the hard way but not bail him out was good but he was right she can't expect him to be perfect.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well this has become a soft beat cop show watch when you not in the mood serious show.

Well a boxer who get attacked and it wasn't who we thought but dewie telling  the mother he liked her was funny.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

That plane was great naming it the ghost plane was funny.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

yes but she should made sure her ex was removed from bank details. it was nice to have the cold case twist in this episode.

Don't Be So Cruel

What an awful way for groom end up murdered on his wedding day and the complication with Kickback and the fact that groom was expose a businessman.

Well not much season finale but Dwight finally 3 year murder that been bothering him

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Do we know whether this has been renewed?

TNT confirms 'Memphis Beat' renewal

TNT has confirmed that it has renewed Memphis Beat for another season.

The first season of the show, which stars My Name Is Earl's Jason Lee as a police detective working in Memphis, averaged 4.7m viewers.

Entertainment Weekly reports that TNT has now decided to order ten new episodes.

The network's executive vice-president and head of programming Michael Wright said: "Memphis Beat is a real treasure: a slightly off-centre drama with great actors, memorable characters and a soundtrack steeped in Memphis sounds. We look forward to another fantastic season next year."

The new episodes of Memphis Beat will air in 2011.

Source

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

It been ages

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well that explosion and him kissing the IA women was rather amusing..

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yeah but as soon as i saw him i knew it was him he always seem play jerk/bad guy

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes that run around was amusing i had feeling she faked her death

Flesh and Blood

Who would thought the nun was the one who had the baby but it made more sense it was a family member but glad girl managed talk down her father.

The Things We Carry

Well i am glad he allowed his father killer out of prison but if he wasn't responsible than who was?

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yeah the mother was amusing the fact she knew about the kickbacks really surprised Dwight.

Body of Evidence

Dwight helping old friend was bound t get complicated

30 12
Thread