Thread
Printable Version

Slow Buffering Issue Update - 7th Aug 2013

Slow buffering now.

Is anyone else experiencing very slow buffering on the mobile site? It seems like the desktop versions are functioning normally, however I am unable to watch any shows via the mobile site as the playback is incredibly slow. It has been this way for at least a week.

It seems like any show. I stopped trying on my iPad for a few days because the shows wouldn't load, and tried again just now with the same issue. It loads fine from the regular site on my laptop (although I haven't been using the USA server link). Is there a way to change the server on the mobile device? Thanks!

Yes. It loads at a creeping rate. It would take hours. My internet speed is very fast and it used to function just like my laptop.

Thanks for the replies! everything else loads quickly (YouTube, Netflix, etc.). I downloaded the Google Crome app to try, but same issue. Seems like same issue on iPhone as well. Any other thoughts?

Yes, definitely WIFI I wish that we're the issue. I just downloaded the Puffin app (with flash support) and was able to play shows without any problem - loading at normal fast speed. The mobile version is just not working for me, which is unfortunate as it has worked well up until a week ago or so. I guess I'm the only one, though, which is strange.

I paid a few bucks for the app, but then unlimited flash. The biggest problem/disappointment is that I can't mirror with Apple TV using Puffin - so I still would like to solve the crazy slow download mystery. I did try turning it off, and closed all the apps. Still no improvement. I thought maybe it had to do with an iOS update, but then I probably wouldn't be alone with this issue. I figure I'll just keep trying every now and then and see if it fixes itself. Thanks for your help trying to troubleshoot this, I really appreciate it.

Thread