Thread
Printable Version

loading probs

Hi, I keep having the same problem as described here: after spending the whole afternoon (yesterday) watching csi episodes, today I have trouble getting the shows. The videos stops loading after 50% and I don't think it's my connection (adsl-wifi). Furthermore I can watch videos from other sites with no problem at all. I'm from Amsterdam so I normally use the Europe based server but I tried also loading from the US server and the same happened: it stops. Is there something else I can try? Thanks, Gisèle (The Netherlands)

Hi Shinny, thanks for the tip, and for getting back so quickly! I tried it, and it went well...for 15 minutes and then it stopped again. So I think It's all due to a busy server, guess I'll wait a few hours and try later on (quite frustrating though 'cause I'm in bed with a cold and nothing to do ) ciao, Gisèle

Thanks again. My settings were ok already, I tried solution 4 and increased the time-out settings a few times: it still pauses after a a couple of minutes (it goes as far as 15 minutes of showing and that's it)

Reply 9#9 shinny's post

I tried your last solution too and that did the trick. Have been watching the video's with no problem since. THNX

Thread