Thread
Printable Version

Videos' will not load

I had just finished watching a video and it was working fine and wanted to watch another, now I can't get it to load. All I get is the pop-up and a black screen . the bottom says 'done' but it never loaded this is the first time this has happened for me im signed in, i have loads of points left i tried several different shows but all the same result im using firefox and realplayer and i never logged out or anything thanks for any advice

Quote:
Originally posted by serena75 at 2-7-2009 14:48 Did you try watching an episode in Real Player? If you haven't, try this: Click on an episode (use one of the free tv-shows until you have solved the problem) and copy the link in the pop up window. O ...
thanks i took your advice. the window would pop up but not load but the url address was on top and copy and pasted it- i manually went into my realplayer (i have it on my desktop) and entered it in the url space and it worked...thanks! an extra step but at least it works [ Last edited by brokengirl01 at 2-8-2009 13:44 ]

yeah i never use ie i prefer firefox and it still wouldnt work, even though i had JUST finished watching one just fine.. the above tip worked though..just a weird glich i guess hope everyone else having this problem can figure it out

Thread