Board logo

Subject: When Calls The Heart [Print This Page]

Author: zinartwo    Time: 3-19-2019 04:33     Subject: When Calls The Heart

I am so thrilled that the show will continue! I love it! It is one of my favorite shows. It is a show that makes me feel good and brings me calm. I didn't see any reason to discontinue this wonderful, creative show due to one person's dismissal. I loved the character of Jack. He chose to leave but the show goes on quite well without him as it will without Lori.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 3-20-2019 09:44     Subject: Reply 1#1 zinartwo's post

I'm behind on this show, but was pleased to see your post. I'm glad that the show will continue. It IS a "feel good" show, and I agree that the show should go on fine without Lori.
Author: KolosovnikovOZ    Time: 8-19-2019 09:35     Subject: When Calls The Heart

I finally got my answer. And this could be said in the first post without feeling insulted. There wasnt an intention of any kind to inslut anyone.
good day
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 8-19-2019 10:41     Subject: Reply 3#3 KolosovnikovOZ's post

I didn't find anything insulting about the initial post. Mentioning cast members leaving is not uncommon in threads about TV shows.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0