Thread
Printable Version

Unknown Error please replay the Video

Unknown Error please replay the Video

I have notice few members are talking about this error which i'm very familiar with since this happen on occasion movieonline site and yes there are similarities between new viptv site and this but here my advice when message pops up, ignore it drag it bottom of the screen as the episode still running. Don't look focus on the message focus on watching the episode i know that's easier said than done since it's very annoying message. As time goes on you will learn ignore it as no way fix it. we asked about it. If you want know why you get that error it just means your connection has lost contact server-it usually happen when you open another tab or refresh a page.

or play in realplayer mode and close the original pop up window.

Reply 2#2 gabsimom's post

That another solution which just going edit above comment but you beat me to it. the reason i don't do that because some reason on my computer it takes 5-8 minutes real player software to load and connect server- the pop up window so convent for me.

Not the same

I got the 404 error before the site even loads, not during the watching of an episode. The site wouldn't load, I also got the message in the google search box "viptv.net site not working" today both sites are just extremely slow, as if everyone in the world is trying to access it at the same time.

Reply 4#4 gramywheels's post

The error mentioned in this thread is the "Unknown Error - please replay". I think the site is just super busy today - all three: viewing site, forum & games, have been slower than normal. I think with the new format more have been to the forum today - which might be part of the reason for slowness. There also may be a few bugs still be worked out with the new viewing site.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread