Thread
Printable Version

Watching Episodes Not Losing Points

Watching Episodes Not Losing Points

Over The Last Week Or So Sometimes When I Log Back In And Start Watching Episodes I Notice That After I Have Watched Them I Have Not Actually Lost Any Points And They Are Not Free Shows, It Happened The Other Day With Some Smallville Videos And Only After I Logged Out And Then Back In Did I Start Getting Charged Points For Watching The Episodes Does Anyone Know What Might Cause This Problem

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

you really are a nice member because i be honest this was happening to me i wouldn't mention it . i have never had this happen to me but it sounds cool. my guess would because you weren't log-in when you watch those episode it didn't deduct the point now you have given members idea

You Cant Watch Episodes While Offline If They Require Points To View, Just Think It Is Really Strange

Reply 3#3 spratt89's post

Well i'm sure mods will let the admin know about this problem thank you telling us about this and i'm sure fixed soon

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Is it just me but when i open vip.tv-video.net i have to sign in but when i open viptv.net it signs me automatically and when i watch free show i don't sign in but some how i have 4 free show in my history

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

you are absolutely right viptv.net automatically logs you in same as the fourm but vip.tv-video.net you have sign in

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I use viptv.net and am not automatically signed in. It must just be some members this happens to.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

Thank you Spratt for being so honest.
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Thread