Thread
Printable Version

Lost points not being returned

Lost points not being returned

In the past I rarely had a problem getting lost points back. A while back I was told to write zhang2000 instead of lbjedward. At the end of April zhang2000 stopped responding so I wrote lbjedward who responds with some stupidity about viewing history not proving how many points were spent (which doesn't make sense because each show is worth 2 pts unless cartoon and the viewing history records the time that the video link was clicked). lbjedward first refunded some but not ALL of the points I lost, and the second time I tried (after losing 72 points) none were refunded. These are points I paid for and there shouldn't be issue with having them returned when the website doesn't work, the page freezes, the video doesn't load, the video skips or freezes, and all the many many other errors which can only be blamed on their server or website and are not my fault. Can anyone please tell me the best way to get ALL of my lost points back without so much hassle and stupidity? Has anyone else encountered problems with getting their points back? Thanks.

Sorry for the inconvenience Issue solved, thread closed.
We keep improving services for you.

Thread