Thread
Printable Version

Stopping and Starting

Stopping and Starting

I love VIP Channel and have generally had a very positive experience. I was patient during the recent problems of the site running slowing and difficulties with accessing shows. However, tonight, every single episode of anything that I watch does not play all the way through. On average I am experiencing 3 or 4 occasions per episode where the real player stalls and i have to re start the episode. Very frustrating. ANy idea why this is happening? Don't think I am the only one......

Play all videos in realplayer mode. you can see how much has loaded before you start watching. I let it load at least half way before I start. This happens sometimes during busy times.

reply 1#1 bezza1978's post

you're right that you are not the only one experienced those problems... but I may say, you're late in having it... anyways, I still get those problems from time to time but I just keep on re trying it with both servers alternatively till it load.... I dont know the exact problem but I guess it was still the results of the problem encountered in the main server.... small bugs or whatever..... just keep on trying dude!!! Goodluck

Thread