Thread
Printable Version

Points charging

Points charging

Hi you say that you can watch a show over 24 hours and it does not charge u again this is not case just tried to watch fringe with 3 points left had to install real player, when installed real player closed browser whn i tried to access fringe again said not enough points
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For the inconvenience on Fringe. 5-2-2009 03:44

Hey there, yes this does happen sometimes. Send a copy of your Viewing History to lbjedward and he will refund you the points you lost. I've given you some forum points too (which you can convert into VIP points Points Conversion Forum) for the inconvenience.

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

lbjedward has not responded to or read my message about lost points for one month! Anyone else I can contact?

Reply 3#3 jenniemarie1's post

Hello Sorry, I didn't received your pm . please send it again. And let me explain the issue occurred when only three or two pts left on the account. Our VOD system deduct two pts from the account when you click the link to play the video each time and return them back in line with the rule of no additional cost for 30 clicks in 24hrs. If your account only has three or two pts. This process can not be completed, which means you need keep four pts at least in your account. This bug can not be fixed for now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
We keep improving services for you.

Thread