Thread
Printable Version

new shows??

new shows??

any idea when these new shows that are "coming soon" e.g law and order will be added. seems like weve been waitin ages for them
Recent Ratings
  • cshapiro Treasure +5 Thank you for participating in the forum 4-29-2009 16:38

Reply 1#1 killian32's post

well as you might know there are 20 + seasons of that show so it's going time add 20 season the server but my best guess would be middle of may .

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I hope it won't be that long. The last time new shows were added was back in mid March.

Reply 3#3 slade01's post

usually new show get added between 4-6 weeks but shows lots of episode it might take longer

Reply 3#3 slade01's post

The last update was March 14 and the update before that was only around 2 weeks before that on Feb. 24. The admins are doing a great deal of work this month to upgrade the servers and there are some major changes coming in the next few weeks to the site to improve service and I would guess that the next set of new shows will be added after that is all done. That is probably why they added new shows in March so soon. Thank you for using VIP and we are always glad to hear what you have to say here in the forums.

Thread