36 12
Thread
Printable Version

ANY UPDATES FROM THE SERVER/ADMIN?

Reply 19#19 rickman's post

episode 20 started for me on the first try.....
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

reply 20#20 barb's post

yeah right barb.... patience

reply 21#21 dognxtdoor's post

tried it many times dan.... it doesnt work for me today

oh yes! got it after my 39th try!!!! and lost 14 points...

Reply 24#24 rickman's post

no you can click same episode 30 times within a 24 hour period and no point should get deducted That how system is set up so you shouldn't lost 14 points trying. please note your viewing history doesn't show you how many points you lose. you need to keep your own record

no bala, you can check my viewing history.... before I start opening the episode, I had 26 points.... and when I got to watched it after that 36th try, I only have 10 points. and this is the only show that I am watching in VIP channel aside from the so you think you can dance that my wife watched. I dont know

bala, do you want me to PM to you my viewing history?

Reply 27#27 rickman's post

i can't check your viewing history but you can send a pm to Ibjedward explaining the situation

bala I PM to you my viewing history. you can check it . thanks

Bala nor even us super mods can tell whether you were charged or not by looking at your viewing history. Send it to Lbjedward along with a description of what happen. I recommend you try watching in realplayer mode. if you get a time out message you can always hit stop and start again and this will prompt it to reset and start again. You can also do it with the pop up window but realplayer mode seems to work better. please give us a full description of what has been happening.

I am using Firefox and Realplayer and every time I try to watch a show it will freeze half way through and say 'communicating' I try with both US and EU servers and the same problems. I have never had problems with the service before and it is beginning to get very frustrating now because I have paid for a service which I can't use. I tried speaking to someone via CS chat and they were no help at all. Some one please help or explain why the service has suddenly stopped working all of a sudden!

Reply 31#31 raucousbeccy's post

Have you tried the suggestions in this thread?

You should also read this post => Points Allocation Per Show - Some Help as sometimes you think you've lost points, but you may not have. Read this, if you think you still believe points were taken in error then PM your viewing history to lbjedward

done it. just waiting for a reply from lbjedward

hello mods, I think my points was already reimbursed. And I guess the admin gave me an early christmas present... THANK YOU much ADMIN! And I guess the servers are back to normal again... I hope!

and thank you too moderators!!!

36 12
Thread