Thread
Printable Version

Amazing Forum Race Winners

Amazing Forum Race Winners

Well I am sure you all have done the math, but what you did not know Was previous winners were not eligable to win the grand prize. Sddvasquez would have come in 1st place but because she won 1st and 2nd place in last 2 racers she has conceded to be a 3rd place winner. Everyone did great and now it is time to announce the winners and prizes.

1st Spratt89 Prize 50 F$ 2nd Munch and Djdoctone Prize 35 F$ each 3rd LaveticusPrime and sddvasquez 20 F$ each

I would also like to congratulate codebreaker and Mnemosyne who were fierce competitors and both will recieve a nice prize as well. Also hats of to our smarty pants mod Kwargalla!

[ Last edited by gabsimom at 2-11-2009 15:23 ]

Congrats All. I just wish I could have made it to the finish with the rest of you.

Congrats everyone! You all did a great job. There are some parts in that race I for sure would have had to give up (like the Comedy Collective). Yay for crossing the finish line!

hey congrats to all winners. unfortunatly i was working all weekend and lost my connection so could not finish the race.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

super woo hoo!

wow! we didn't need anything, thank you soooo much! (but can we say "reigning smarty pants"?!) the tarsier does a happy dance we particularly liked the spectator aspect of the race this year. congrats to all our fellow racers and another huge to gabsimom!
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

Congratulations to everyone!

Reply 4#4 angel-87's post

Sorry to hear that, angel-87.

Congratulations to our Winners and everyone who took part!

A great big thanks to all the organizers of a truly great race. Thank you
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

Reply 4#4 angel-87's post

Sorry about that Angel, but you still have time to give the Comedy Collective a go. To all who finished - WAY TO GO! That was some race. I'm impressed with everyone.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Woohoo!

Congrats Spratt and Sdd, also congrats to the rest and all who finished. Plus a hearty THANK YOU again to Gabsimom and her fellow mods who contributed and helped with the voting and quizzes. This was a whole lot of fun and I can`t wait to try and snag a higher placing in the next race(hopefully we get a chance to taste that first place kool aid before we start forgoing the honor like the gracious Sddvasquez and Tarsier) BTW-does the tarsier have a name? How about Marcy the Tarsier VIP and the Friendsvista forum rock like nothing else!!! Woohooo! I`ll try not to spend all of my F$ in one place.

Congratulations to all the winners! And again a big for all your work!
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Thanks you guys and gals are awesome.

good job everyone.

Hooray!!

Thanks Gabsimom and congratulations to everyone. This was bigtime fun and I too will anxiously await the next AFR! Also thanks Waterlilybarb for that super cool comedy quiz. You all are really great at this stuff. Yipee, 2nd place? Cool. Congratulations Spratt for first place and also Sdd for first place as well. Outstanding y'all.

Congrats to the winners & all the participants .

Thread