Thread
Printable Version

Still love the site.......

Still love the site.......

I have posted a few negative comments on this forum over the past week or so complaining about the website & the problems i have been having Just wanna say to everyone thank you for the help and advice Sorry if i upset anyone with my negative comments Still havin a few probs from time to time but nothing is perfect i realise now that i was concentrating on the bad and forgetting about all of the times i have watched shows woth no problems Still love the site anyway its so much better than any other on the web to everyone who works on the site - keep up the good work & thank you for giving us such a great site xxx
Recent Ratings
  • lbjedward Points +5 Thank you! 2-9-2009 22:05
  • lbjedward Treasure +5 Thank you! 2-9-2009 22:05

Reply 1#1 vicfc07's post

Hey its good that you took the time to post your positive experiences too.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply 1#1 vicfc07's post

Well, nice to hear you come around. Sadly, sometimes when we are frustrated we vent out, and forget our audience. I am sincerely glad everything is working better for you, and that it was due to some helpful advice from our members and staff. Please remember in the future we are here to help you, at any time please ask for it. Thank you for your kind words. Dog
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 1#1 vicfc07's post

Thank you for the positive comments. It's always nice when we can reflect on the good in something

Thank you for your kind words. You drive us move forward.
We keep improving services for you.

Thread