Thread
Printable Version

New Episodes

New Episodes

Wonderin why there hasn't been any new episodes of Desperate Housewives, Brothers and sisters, Lipstick jungle and csi new york for weeks?

Next Episode Of CSI New York Airs On February 11th, Desperate Housewives Next New Episode airs Tomorrow Night, Next Brothers and sisters episode airs tomorrow too, And The Next Lipstick Jungle Episode does Not Air Till Summer I Think

And they won't be uploaded immediately, sometimes it takes a while to find a good source.
Peace - through superior firepower

What's up with Desperate Housewives, everything else has been updated.

what about criminal minds and prison break?

what about criminal minds and prison break?

Reply 5#5 spoiledbratdee's post

Criminal Minds Upcoming Episode: Cold Comfort (04x14), airs Feb/11/2009 Prison Break Upcoming Episode: R.I.P (04x17), airs Apr/17/2009

The Unit

hi what about The Unit

Reply 7#7 will316's post

Upcoming Episode: The Last Nazi (04x14), airs Feb/15/2009

help i'm having withdrawl!!! There hasn't been any new episodes of deserate housewives for 3 weeks. 2 new episodes have aired so when will we get them?

Reply 9#9 fifi79's post

According to my sources, we are only missing one episode of Desperate Housewives (the one that aired on February 8th) and this one should be uploaded by the end of the week.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

City Homicide Season 3 Episode 1 has aired as well, just downloaded it.

Reply 11#11 aliyua's post

New seasons normally take a little longer to set up

Why do some of this episodes get rearranged without telling anyone

Reply 13#13 spratt89's post

Huh? I don't quite understand your question Adam. Do you mean the site sometimes get the episodes in the wrong order, or are you referring to the fact that a different episode airs from the one you were expecting?
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 14#14 waterlilybarb's post

no he mean episode that meant to air but get reschedule for following week like what happen with chuck this week

Bala got it spot on.

Reply 16#16 spratt89's post

Aha! I get it now. That bugs me too. Does it air on Mondays? President Obama gave a press conference Monday evening, which threw off some regularly scheduled programming.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread