Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 2 Episode 11

Burn Notice Season 2 Episode 11

The Audio and Video are way out of sync, can you re-edit and re-post that episode? And no it is not my computer or connection that is the problem.

Reply 1#1 dtambascio's post

This has been reported

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Can I get my points back for trying to watch it? It is still all messed up.

~~In reply to the first post.~~ Same thing with "Gary Unmarried" Season 1 episode 9 and possibly episode 8

Is it fixed yet, I don't want to waste any more points trying it?

Reply 5#5 ollyhume's post

gary unmarried is free so no point will deducted for it

But Burn Notice is not and 2 points will be deducted. Anyone know? oh and I just watched the latest episode of 24 and the sound was out of sync on that too, not as bad but still irritating. I wonder if anyone checks them before they go up? [ Last edited by ollyhume at 2-3-2009 22:57 ]

Yea it was out of sync too... i managed by not looking at their mouth on 24 As for your question, i doubt that... there are TOO many shows to be able to track every single one of them. I mean... each time they update (probably 3 times or 4 times a week) it's around 30 shows i guess... well 30 hours of watching for the uploader. Plus you can't tell if the vid is FULLY clean until you watch it till the end :/
Imagination Is Better Than Knowledge

Is it fixed ?

Reply 9#9 MrTouz's post

According to you, Burn Notice 2x11 is fixed (Quote taken from this thread.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrTouz at 2-6-2009 11:02 PM Yea... plus the new one just came up...
I have checked it myself to confirm and it seems to be fixed (I did not watch the whole episode just a very small segment).
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Yeah it's fixed and perfect till the end. If he was talking about 24 then I don't know although I didn't notice it after the first couple of mins, it's totally watchable.

Well thanks a lot for fixing. I had nothing to watch tonight. Nothing on tv in France (but that's an issue since 1989 ) Thanks.

Thread