Thread
Printable Version

More lost points

More lost points

Started the evening with 38 points...........I then watched ..one gossip girl...two ugly bettys' . ended the evening with only 26 points. 3 x 2 is 6 not 12. Twice as many points have gone. Would admin be so kind as to return missing points for this evening? Thanks in advance for hopefully a painless and speedy reply. P.s(Ive lost countless like this previously and only once asked them to be returned ) [ Last edited by iklemiracle at 1-27-2009 23:34 ]
.......On the inter-net ,  nobody knows your a dog.......

Reply 1#1 iklemiracle's post

Hey there, will you send a copy of your Viewing History to lbjedward? He will then be able to resolve it for you. Thanks.

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

cheers, copy sent.

no response to my email yet.
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Treasure +4 While you wait 1-28-2009 17:00

Reply 4#4 iklemiracle's post

If we can ask for your continued patience. Things maybe delayed due to the Chinese New Year and its celebrations.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply 5#5 trulee's post

will do. & thanks for the gesture.

its a rip off be cos a lot of os dont send a copy of your viewing history when or points go missing and ye no it do some thing about it it.s going to far dis was a v good site not any more or ever 1 stop paying on till it is fixed be cos it is just geting worse [ Last edited by will316 at 1-31-2009 06:59 ]

Reply 7#7 will316's post

Hi there, I understand there must be some frustration when the show doesn't work. However, have you read this guide => Suggestions That May Help Your Viewing Experience or this => RealPlayer Troubleshooting Guide (Solutions & Tips) and lastly especially this one => Points Allocation Per Show - Some Help? If after reading the last one you still believe you have lost points, that's when we suggest you send a copy of your Viewing History to one of our administrators as they are the only ones who can check that for you. We normally suggest Ibjedward but any administrator can help. Just see who is logged in by checking at the bottom of the first page when you login to Friendvista.

still no reply.....and no other administrators seem to be logged on when I am......

lost more points

i keep losing points iv asked for points to be restored twice since my last 'donation' once 14 and once 18 points. now iv run out and don't want to buy more especially as no one seems to be responding to lost points requests! help!

Reply 10#10 rd27302's post

When you were sending your PM, did you remember NOT to check the box "Save a copy in outbox". If you did, then your PM wasn't sent. Try again

Reply 9#9 iklemiracle's post

I haven't seen any of the admin team logged on for a few days. I know it was the Chinese new year on 26th of Jan and that's a pretty major celebration in China. Hopefully we'll see them back here this week.

appreciated

This does seem to be a common problem. I'm sure one way to cure this bug for members is by having an administrator to be contactable at all times / on rotation maybe..or ..perhaps they could run a thread for people with lost points to retrieve them back on a particular day (like the points conversion)..................just a thought. [ Last edited by iklemiracle at 2-2-2009 18:04 ]

yes, i did send the PM through. still havnt heard back this is very disappointing and kind of annoying i mean i understand its holidays etc but it happens too frequently to excuse now

still nothing

again still nothing

I am sorry for delayed response and painful waiting. I was out of town for vacation and didn't have access to Internet. For compensation, we will refund all of you double pts you request. Please check your PM. We are so sorry for our fault.
We keep improving services for you.

points were refunded today thanks

Reply 16#16 lbjedward's post

Thank you... Lost point thread?? would make the issue easier for all to deal with.?

hello, Regarding viewing history , account info, paypal info and other information are private, we always advise memberse to send refund request via pm to admin directly. Hope you understand on this matter.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 17#17 rd27302's post

Glad things have been resolved and thank you for telling us.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Thread