Thread
Printable Version

Viewing issues

Viewing issues

Hi, been watching the wire and 30 rock and without fail the video stops while watching and then hangs (says communicating). If I drag the timebar then the timer keeps running but the video does not play. I have tried reinstalling realplayer and the other fixes mentioned in the help section to no avail. Please help!

Reply 1#1 dannyp's post

It is still loading and is lagging. try right clicking the realplayer icon on the bottom right then choosing realplayer mode. you can see how fast and how much is loading. I think it may be increased traffic that is affecting the loading speed. hope this helps.

i agree the load speed has been much slower than usual

harder to view shows now from my end. keeps hanging and stopping. if you see my viewing list, you ll see that i need to click, restart 8-12 x for each episode just to finish a show. it sometimes take 2 hours to watch a 45 min show. am thoroughly disgusted.

please follow the instructions above. when you get stuck just hit stop then play again. you can move the tab to the place where you left off. Sorry for this it happens to me too and I know Admin is working on it.

Thread